aaaammar

Jan 11, 2021
Here's your solution
Thanks man I really appreciate you taking the time to help me, but it's not that I don't have permission to open it, finder says "Application 'SU_2.3mac' cannot be opened" The solution you gave didn't work, I was thinking that maybe there was some confusion on what the problem was

Bakugan5988

Feb 8, 2019
I want to see more Miss Martian and Artemis action add sex scene and maybe a spank scene also a nickname option for Artemis to call Megan

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hiya, does someone have a full save for 2.3 with everything unlocked and without mods like fullscreen mod?

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
do I really need a walkthrough for this game tho or can I just kinda power through? Cause the guide was last updated around September and the last update was around November
A guide isn't really necessary unless you're unable to figure out how to trigger a certain event you heard about. Just power through. I'd recommend focusing on getting girls onto the pole and levelled up so they'll go lewder and getting the bordello opened as quickly as you can. Once the money starts rolling in the grind is significantly reduced in my opinion and the only grinding you find yourself doing is visiting cells, which is usually entertaining anyway... usually.

Reactions: Emojis

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks man I really appreciate you taking the time to help me, but it's not that I don't have permission to open it, finder says "Application 'SU_2.3mac' cannot be opened" The solution you gave didn't work, I was thinking that maybe there was some confusion on what the problem was
Try right clicking the app and choosing "open."
There should then be a window that pops up that says "are you sure? it's not verified"
After that, you can open it normally.

Reactions: uberbomb

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
I want more lesbian content with Artemis and Cheshire but with Artemis starting to like it
Seconded. Tbh I wanted an outfit for Harley reflecting the Harley Quinn show and more Harley/Poison Ivy content. Instead we got skank Harley.

But now that we have her and she has been put through her ho-hum dance - strip - blow job - leash - leash - fuck - anal paces I'm hoping we can get a Harley/Harley or even Harley/Ivy/Harley scene. Preferably without Futa but realistically the option will be there. Assuming it isn't forced on us.

Reactions: buff and onewolf88

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Or a vine created strapless dildo similar to the one Lex gave Mercy to use on Lois. I could do without Skanky Harley though.
The show was cute at first but got boring as the story progressed. I ended up feeling sorry for Ivy near the end of it.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Nope. Which is odd. At the very least she should have been on the cruise ship.
Is it really that odd? Selina hasn't been presented as overly villainous, outside of one short, forgettable, godawful run as a crime boss a few years back, in decades. She wouldn't be viewed as trustworthy on the cruise ship since she'd either rob everyone blind or rat the ship out to the Batman. If SR7 ever wants to actually wrap the game up in a way that leads to Lex's defeat, the most obvious turncoat is Selina Kyle.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

aaaammar

Jan 11, 2021
Try right clicking the app and choosing "open."
There should then be a window that pops up that says "are you sure? it's not verified"
After that, you can open it normally.
No I don't get anything about verifying the app, I checked in system preferences where it usually says if an unverified app is going to run but I didn't see any applications listed

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes