Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
i will add one think more then i am going to wait for more lol. but why can't the three woman who started out with batgirl get some loven do they not like them lol
That's the plan. Black Canary and Huntress are getting cell content for the upcoming release.

jonsolo

Mar 2, 2020
Hoping it does release by the 15th but then I remember that the last update was released on the last day of nov, and they'll silently make that the new release window from here on out

Reactions: Leoxsama

ASMADEUS

Jun 4, 2017

Another pretty easy one! We are still working away but will have the new update out by the end of the week.

LOUD ECHO:

WILL HAAAAVEEE
Will havee
will hav
will

Reactions: LordPalpatine

jamesbatg

Feb 1, 2019
Ok so about 24 hours ago he said in a Twitter comment it’s going good and that it’s all the vault but idk

FabioZuker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm a little off topic, but what would be the characters in this version?
Wonder Woman, and what else ....
I feel that the hawkgirl is missing something, do you understand that?

Sorry for my English :(

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Sunset can't get his story straight. It went from hasn't entered testing to vault problems- come on, to me "critical problems with the vault" sounds like an excuse he made up, especially due to the lack of details.

I'm not whining though because I'm not a donor anyways
Well said the vault had had varying issues for each person. (Also if you think about it ) everyone has issues due to different saves so it's unlikely unless a fresh save is provided with each update there will continue to be issues

Not that I'm complaining

Last edited:
Reactions: uberbomb

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I just remembered a character that fits the silhouette and would fit in with SR7's weird troll the fans sense of "humor".

Atlee.. AKA.. Terra III.

Oct 31, 2019
I'm 99% sure its crush because of the fur which is the biggest clue

Mohawk hairstyle fits the silhouette and reaches the neck (characters like rocket don't have hair that long)
Jacket
Lobo was intentionally introduced last update to set-up crush because lex confronted him about issues with payment ( this is one of the most obvious clues)
Crush is a fan fav amongst the new dc characters

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Unless its NLT, these VN devs need to just stop putting out release dates because they seem entirely incapable of hitting them.

Too many VNs that dont even come close to their targets needlessly riling people up when they don't have to.

Summertime Saga, Deluca Family, SU. Nowhere close to their original targets, especially in Summertime and DeLuca's case.

Adopt the stance that it'll release when its ready, or give a date only when you've entered beta testing, and see a dramatic yet instant decrease in vitriol.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Unless its NLT, these VN devs need to just stop putting out release dates because they seem entirely incapable of hitting them.

Too many VNs that dont even come close to their targets needlessly riling people up when they don't have to.

Summertime Saga, Deluca Family, SU. Nowhere close to their original targets, especially in Summertime and DeLuca's case.

Adopt the stance that it'll release when its ready, or give a date only when you've entered beta testing, and see a dramatic yet instant decrease in vitriol.
While I agree with this, the only problem may comes from consistent patreon subscriptions. I would guess that many people may pause their subscription until a release comes out, subscribe for that one month, and then pause. Granted I think that most people would like the honesty and keep their subs, but that may not be everyone

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes