hurry69

May 28, 2018
Put Wonder Woman, Hawk Girl and Supergirl? in there until Lobo pays a visit to each of them.

Unless you already did that. In which case, don't know, haven't started yet.
He's visited each of them numerous time for me and Crush still hasn't shown up...

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Put Wonder Woman, Hawk Girl and Supergirl? in there until Lobo pays a visit to each of them.

Unless you already did that. In which case, don't know, haven't started yet.
Did this, Lobo fucked all 3 of em over the course of a few days, still no crush after 15 days. Guess we're missing something.

Edit: Don't know what I did. I put Lobo in the Bordello as a guard, nothing happened, so got rid of him, rehired him, and put him in my living quarters. Visited living quarters, got the "nothing yet" message, went to Bordello, and got the event. Noted that it's been 20+ days since he had fucked Hawkgirl, Supergirl and Wonderwoman.

Last edited:
Reactions: hurry69

aurum17

Mar 7, 2018
After lobo has fucked all of them, the next time you go back to the bordello after that lobo should show up, starting the event

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
After lobo has fucked all of them, the next time you go back to the bordello after that lobo should show up, starting the event
I talked to Lobo in the bordello. He said something about liking it here, Lex wanted him to pay up, Lobo said alright.

Since then, nada.

EpicLooser

Sep 17, 2017
I talked to Lobo in the bordello. He said something about liking it here, Lex wanted him to pay up, Lobo said alright.

Since then, nada.
Ok, i got it somehow.
I posted him in bordello, make sure, that he go with WW, SG and HG couple of times (God, how it sounds xD), removed him, and hire him again (but don't post him anywhere). Next visit in bordello triggered scene.

Reactions: volkov2677
Jul 22, 2019
tbh even outside of f95s 10000000th argument about cuckoldry, it is a bit of a weird choice to lock her behind bordello shit when most people have likely already got those characters in cells.

CJRus

Sep 21, 2017
Something Unlimited v2.3.1
Win:

Try download from here guys, speed much faster

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
tbh even outside of f95s 10000000th argument about cuckoldry, it is a bit of a weird choice to lock her behind bordello shit when most people have likely already got those characters in cells.
It's easy to move girls back and forth. Money grows on trees in this game. Just change the device level. Hell I've done that multiple times just to change the order they show up in cells.

Jul 22, 2019
It's easy to move girls back and forth. Money grows on trees in this game. Just change the device level. Hell I've done that multiple times just to change the order they show up in cells.
I mean yeah, I cheated in obscene amounts of money ages ago, it's just a weird choice to put her behind that content is all. Just wastes time really.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes