uberbomb

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone listen to any background music while playing? Looking for something that fits the SU/DC vibe since there isn't any in-game.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Does it make any difference whether you give Audrey or the clone to Vandal Savage? I mean, I don't really see any reason to keep the clone.

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
Does it make any difference whether you give Audrey or the clone to Vandal Savage? I mean, I don't really see any reason to keep the clone.
There's no option to advance past stripping with cell audrey. There's an event later with the Audrey you gave Savage that allows for sex. I gave him the clone too.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
There's no option to advance past stripping with cell audrey. There's an event later with the Audrey you gave Savage that allows for sex. I gave him the clone too.
Yeah I knew she didn't have any content either way but I was wondering if there was any kind of story difference. Sounds like there's not.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Not liking a dick/person because of its skin color is textbook racism, my dude. And yes, disliking a chick with a dick is transphobic, which isn't the same as homophobic. Might want to educate yourself a bit. I'm not into futa either, but I understand that it's a bit transphobic. Self awareness is your friend.
I'm a transgender woman and my opinion is there's nothing wrong with a heterosexual male not being interested in a woman with a penis. People like what they like or dislike what they dislike, different strokes for different folks.

As for the other issue - Judging someone by their skin color is racist. Not being interested in sex with someone of a certain race is a personal preference. Otherwise you might say any white woman who doesn't like having sex with black men is racist.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The new updated arrived i know but what happen to SR7 why 4 months for one update remember when he released monthly...

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes