Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
You are a cuckold who fell in love with these heroines. And I'm Lex Luthor for me they are just meat and bitches, not waifu.
If you like interracial cuckold pono, I don’t blame you, it’s your taste.

But what does the game have to do with it. whose goal was originally a brothel and a strip club to raise money to fight the justice league ... and sr7 played this game in a simp dumb hill billie who kidnaps heroines and simp them in a cage of meaninglessness and nopurpose. why should Lex treat heroines like wives? for him they are only things, objects and ways of caring for money. these heroines are just things no more valuable to Lex than a chair or a table.

Last edited by a moderator:

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UNLOCK CRUSH:

STEP 1) Hire Lobo. This can only be done in the legion hideout. Cheats will not work.

STEP 2) Go to LexCorp and assign Lobo to the Bordello.

STEP 3) Let Lobo smash Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl multiple times.

STEP 4) Take Lobo away from the Bordello and then hire him again, but do not assign him anywhere.

STEP 5) Go back to bordello and a scene will trigger where Lex confronts Lobo about him racking up a giant bill. Lobo will tell you to wait a few days and he will make it up to you.

STEP 6) Wait 5 days and then go back to Bordello, The last scene will trigger where Lobo will give you Crush in exchance of cancelling all of his current debt. Crush will be report to the cell. Crush is now unlocked.

Hopefully this works as I just did it. crush pic 01.JPG

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I normally do not get involved in forum arguments as I rather just watch and be entertained, but I have seen people use the term cuckold a lot in this thread. Anyways here is the definition of cuckold. As you can see the definition does not stick to this game as Lex is not married to any of the women or in a relationship with any of them. If anything. its more like him and his bros are fucking these silly hoes. ( sorry for the rhyme) But ya. not really a cuckold. the def.JPG

Last edited:

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Such a weird topic that came about because of someones not understanding what cuckold is, and I'm a person that used to partake!

Anyways, just got through all the Crush content, pretty good! Not gonna throw my cash at their Patreon just yet cause of how massively delayed everything was without any news as to why still, but overall yea, still dig it.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Alright, thanks for the ones who posted links. I haven't been to this thread or most of the SU chats surrounding social media, as well as not playing the game in months--exception with today that there's a new update, I clicked and checked faster than the speed of light. Can someone update me on why Mega banned the SU links? Couldn't see it through the locked Patreon posts

Snitsky

Jun 7, 2020
No. Just fun to point how how illogical and irrational your logic is. Every cell scene is basically you watching a mixed dude bang a variety of girls. The mental gymnastics it must take to be ok with that but not watching a client or lobo with them. It's called irrational hypocrisy.
That guy is a moron that just loves to use the word cuckold without actually knowing what it means. Apparently all of the heroines are Lex Luthor's girlfriends so watching someone else fuck them is being a cuck in this guy's warped mind.

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
When will people understand that Lex is not dating any of the woman. He is a supervillain mind controlling/manipulating heroines for a sex traffic scandal to make money. He just also gets in on the action. He does not care about any of them.
maybe one day someone read description and comics)

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Is anyone else gonna address how the fact that the guy sees interracial cuckolding as "worse" than non-interracial cuckolding raises huge racial prejudice red flags?
Lmao I did, but I guess since I was one of the primary antagonists egging this guy on, my replies got deleted alongside his.

howfun5566

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys, nothing shows up after I click Raven's "Spank" option when I try to review her scenes. Has anyone encountered the same issue?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes