sperg

Aug 6, 2017
>have volcana and have done scenes with her but they don't unlock in the vault
> vixen's MB scenes take you right to the MB and her image doesnt appear at all

was sure worth the wait for the vault fixes

Reactions: uberbomb

bugbugger

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone having problems starting the game? something about missing mono.dll file...
If so, anyone got a fix? greatly appreciated

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
Has anybody been able to unlock the nickname section for Black Canary? I can't seem to unlock it.
Doubt if she has one.
is there already a save file? xD
i stopped playing on v2.6 can someone give me a save data?
i am really lost in the game
(Mirror), featuring cells in alphabetical order. (fullsave, complete)
Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves.

Last edited:

aaaammar

Jan 11, 2021
That, IMHO, still is kinda racist.... Choosing not to mess with someone because they are black or whatever is still racist.
I think he's phrasing it wrong, having a preference of skin color isn't racist, if I said "I don't like pale girls" no one would call me racist, the same should go with if I said the same about darker girls. Obviously a girl that doesn't fit my 'preferred' skin color can still be attractive, I would just think that they'd be MORE attractive if they were a certain color. Same would go with body shape or even personality.

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Thought people said "no is no" and that "consent" is everything

So, you must consent to having sex with someone you dont like/find attractive/are interested in, otherwise YOU are the bad person?

So, you must agree to get raped so you are not seen as the bad person? fucking LOL, people these days
You took what I said and went completely left with it...

All I said is it's a form of inherent racism/discrimination if you don't want to mess with someone because of their skin color. Nothing said you have to be force to do anything. Tf.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UNLOCK CRUSH:

STEP 1) Hire Lobo. This can only be done in the legion hideout. Cheats will not work.

STEP 2) Go to LexCorp and assign Lobo to the Bordello.

STEP 3) Let Lobo smash Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl multiple times.

STEP 4) Take Lobo away from the Bordello and then hire him again, but do not assign him anywhere.

STEP 5) Go back to bordello and a scene will trigger where Lex confronts Lobo about him racking up a giant bill. Lobo will tell you to wait a few days and he will make it up to you.

STEP 6) Wait 5 days and then go back to Bordello, The last scene will trigger where Lobo will give you Crush in exchance of cancelling all of his current debt. Crush will be report to the cell. Crush is now unlocked.

Hopefully this works as I just did it. View attachment 1097517
So this doesn't work for me, is it bugged for some?

Reactions: hurry69

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So this doesn't work for me, is it bugged for some?
I had to hire Lobo and send him out on big cash heists three times before the five day wait actually started. Took a bit to actually see him in the hire area the third time.
Once Lex tells him about the debt is when you need to hire/heist with him.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes