Feb 6, 2021
A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UNLOCK CRUSH:

STEP 1) Hire Lobo. This can only be done in the legion hideout. Cheats will not work.

STEP 2) Go to LexCorp and assign Lobo to the Bordello.

STEP 3) Let Lobo smash Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl multiple times.

STEP 4) Take Lobo away from the Bordello and then hire him again, but do not assign him anywhere.

STEP 5) Go back to bordello and a scene will trigger where Lex confronts Lobo about him racking up a giant bill. Lobo will tell you to wait a few days and he will make it up to you.

STEP 6) Wait 5 days and then go back to Bordello, The last scene will trigger where Lobo will give you Crush in exchance of cancelling all of his current debt. Crush will be report to the cell. Crush is now unlocked.

Hopefully this works as I just did it. View attachment 1097517
how do you get lobo again? I don't think I can hire him.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO UNLOCK CRUSH:

STEP 1) Hire Lobo. This can only be done in the legion hideout. Cheats will not work.

STEP 2) Go to LexCorp and assign Lobo to the Bordello.

STEP 3) Let Lobo smash Supergirl, Wonder Woman, and Hawkgirl multiple times.

STEP 4) Take Lobo away from the Bordello and then hire him again, but do not assign him anywhere.

STEP 5) Go back to bordello and a scene will trigger where Lex confronts Lobo about him racking up a giant bill. Lobo will tell you to wait a few days and he will make it up to you.

STEP 6) Wait 5 days and then go back to Bordello, The last scene will trigger where Lobo will give you Crush in exchance of cancelling all of his current debt. Crush will be report to the cell. Crush is now unlocked.

Hopefully this works as I just did it. View attachment 1097517
So the only way to unlock the extremely icky content is to see the scenes with the second worst character DC has produced in the last four decades? No thanks.

Pampam777

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, I'm really bad with PCs, I think I have a problem and it is that there are 2 formats, right? ZIP and 7z, download the 7z and it seems that it does not work for me, I think I should download the ZIP, but I do not see it anywhere, see if they help me please

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
am i the only one that sees how similar the content for BC and H is? i dont mean what they do, but HOW they do it, its almost the same exact scene but with a diferent head/hair/costume.

im not saying dont reuse stuff, but at least pick from a diferent character so we can have more diversity.

also, not a fan of convoluted to get crush, not only does lobo not show up to be hired for me, im also forced to reset multiple characters, lose access to them in their rooms, upgrade the device all the way again, and just keep skipping days hoping he shows up...

also, cheating doesnt work for me, nothing shows up no matter what button i press, so i cant meet the other villain chick(forgot her name) as she doesnt show up at tala's place.

Feb 6, 2021
Do you have to do something first for Lobo to even show up in the Legion Hideout?
WAIT I MIGHT'VE FOUND SOMETHING!
So: I just setup Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl fully upgraded in the Bordello and I go to the cams and I see Lobo I'm not even joking... Try and see if this works for you

EDIT: Ended up with Lobo being hireable after he had sex with all 3 of them - let's see where this goes...

truechimaera

Mar 30, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the game crashing on start up? I downloaded the files twice now, extracted it like normal. Then when I run the .exe it comes up with the configuration screen. I enter the settings, hit play, the window pops up and a few seconds later I get a crash error.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
WAIT I MIGHT'VE FOUND SOMETHING!
So: I just setup Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl fully upgraded in the Bordello and I go to the cams and I see Lobo I'm not even joking... Try and see if this works for you

EDIT: Ended up with Lobo being hireable after he had sex with all 3 of them - let's see where this goes...
Yep. Just got the scene with Lex talking to him about hiring him for some shit and then the dialogue prompt. Guess either the "guides" are just flat out wrong or they got bugs with Lobo being hireable before he should be.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes