xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

We were pushing to try to release a build this month, but it just isn't realistic. We lost a lot of time to fixing problems with the last build and there is no way to really make up for that. This will give us more room to make a solid build instead of trying to push one out for the end of the month window. We will get back to work and Sunset will do some more streams starting on Sunday again.

Meh, I expect this to happen, so see you guys next month

jonsolo

Mar 2, 2020

We were pushing to try to release a build this month, but it just isn't realistic. We lost a lot of time to fixing problems with the last build and there is no way to really make up for that. This will give us more room to make a solid build instead of trying to push one out for the end of the month window. We will get back to work and Sunset will do some more streams starting on Sunday again.

Meh, I expect this to happen, so see you guys next month
not surprised, see you guys at 2nd or 3rd week of May, hell maybe even 1st week June

ablackcatman

Nov 10, 2020
I wonder if this game is not in danger of legal issues from companies like DC? What prevents DC from getting legal and anal about this game?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Boy! I wish that subject had been brought up before somewhere in this thread.
While I don't condone constantly reposting stuff, it's also important to notice that F95's search function is utter and complete dogshit, and since there is no update we have essentially nothing to discuss or talk about anyway so a reposted topic is really not that big of a sin.

There's no need to be a dick to the guy.

Reactions: Jujitsism123

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
While I don't condone constantly reposting stuff, it's also important to notice that F95's search function is utter and complete dogshit, and since there is no update we have essentially nothing to discuss or talk about anyway so a reposted topic is really not that big of a sin.

There's no need to be a dick to the guy.
At this stage of the game and how long it's been going on is there any reason to think it was the first time the question had been brought up?
Might as well ask "is there sound in the game" or "where are the save files stored.?"

https://f95zone.to/search/115303699/?q=legal&t=post&c[thread]=326&o=date

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
Not exactly, you just have to go through all of her content with lex solo and then with galatea as your hench. At least, that's how I got it to trigger when I played through it recently.
Then I had to redo all the lex stuff because Sex and strip disappeared

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes