lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
did lex broke Black canary? i don´t Remember :unsure:. when you have the option to write how to call lex

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
zatanna in the next update??:love:
We have so many streams with leash scenes done so far,that is hard to get which one we will get next.
Leash scenes from the streams from last 3 years
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are waiting for

May 31, 2020
We have so many streams with leash scenes done so far,that is hard to get which one we will get next.
Leash scenes from the streams from last 3 years
We are waiting for
I wish some of them will be animated(like Luis )

Sep 21, 2020
how do I activate the wolf's daughter event?
1. Unlock the meta bordello.
2. Capture Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl
3. Have all 3 working at the bordello at the same time.
4. Watch them through the monitoring room. After a few days, Lobo will show up.
5. Watch him from the monitoring room for several days in a row. After he’s banged all three, a cut scene should trigger the next time you enter the bordello (or when you exit. I don't remember which).
6. The cut scene will unlock Lobo for hire at the Legion HQ. Do a few jobs with him, then return to the bordello.
7. A new cut scene with Lobo will trigger. Wait a few days, then return to the bordello. Lobo will then arrive with his daughter, Crush.

buff

May 29, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the leash scenes? Like, yea, the first one was interesting I guess, but every single one since then has just been the same thing, which quickly makes it boring.

Although that pretty much describes the whole game at this point I guess.
Yeah, it's annoying. If you think of it as just a glorified slideshow program for SR7's art, it makes more sense.

I'd be a lot happier if he made one "standard" leash scene (either GS or street), and then had the second one be a visit to another character. So many potentially great 3somes or lesbian pairings......

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes