SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Hello Hello, Just Dropping by to Share the HD Asset Pack #11.

There are only a few complex flip animations left now and I just have to figure out how to get some of them into the pack properly, like the Starfire/Blackfire stuff. The next pack will have the content from the build but the one after that will be a separate bonus pack of stuff since there just won't be anything to put in from the game. Also keeping the bonus one separate to just save space in the main asset pack. -SunsetRiders7

Feb 5, 2018
was going through the HD Asset pack and saw costumes like:
Hawkgirl- Justice League Armour, Thanagar Armour and Krypton Kara.
Are these costumes for the update or can we unlock them

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Does any heroine other than Batgirl have private room scenes yet? What about exhibition?

Also, can you summon anyone other than Raven?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Since it's not added in yet, and I probably missed the explanation for it, what IS the Exhibition part of the Bordello going to be exactly? Or have the dev's not talked about that yet?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
They still are not sure yet. Here's hoping it's something involving a crowd watching a public bukkake or gangbang
Yeah that's what I was guessing, and hoping for. I figured it'd have to do with sex, as we already have the specials in the strip club, so I figured some kind of gangbang or something. Here's hoping we'll see what they want it to be in the next update!

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah that's what I was guessing, and hoping for. I figured it'd have to do with sex, as we already have the specials in the strip club, so I figured some kind of gangbang or something. Here's hoping we'll see what they want it to be in the next update!
Either that, or sex shows with multiple girls. The sheer scope of that however, makes it very unlikely.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
They still are not sure yet. Here's hoping it's something involving a crowd watching a public bukkake or gangbang
I love gangbang and bukkake style stuff, but the anti ntr crowd is pretty discriminatory in regards to anything that doesn't involve 1 on 1 missionary position and her talking about how big your dick is. It takes very little to start an uproar in this community (look at how the Eric thing was treated in big brother) I can see why it is not a priority, because I think it is certain some guy out there who thinks Starfire is his girlfriend is going to have a problem with that kind of content.

*EDIT* I just realized I might be starting a ntr fight witch is not my intention. I am just saying the creator might very well be looking to delay the exhibition for a long while, to prevent this sort of fight among his patrons.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I love gangbang and bukkake style stuff, but the anti ntr crowd is pretty discriminatory in regards to anything that doesn't involve 1 on 1 missionary position and her talking about how big your dick is. It takes very little to start an uproar in this community (look at how the Eric thing was treated in big brother) I can see why it is not a priority, because I think it is certain some guy out there who thinks Starfire is his girlfriend is going to have a problem with that kind of content.

*EDIT* I just realized I might be starting a ntr fight witch is not my intention. I am just saying the creator might very well be looking to delay the exhibition for a long while, to prevent this sort of fight among his patrons.
Note: NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT
I think THAT crowd will be satisfied simply because you can choose to have them NOT go to the Bordello and, instead, upgrade their devices and move them into your cells, or have them stay in the club. As well, there are the private rooms in the bordello as well, though I'd personally like it if they added more of them, and if you could do more than two actions with the girls.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

I mean people were already complaining about the customers fucking the girls in the Bordello and not Lex. So I guess that ship already sailed. XD

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I mean people were already complaining about the costumers fucking the girls in the Bordello and not Lex. So I guess that ship already sailed. XD
Fair point. I guess people will complain about anything. Though, to be fair, they probably shouldn't be playing this game if they want to avoid that kind of stuff, I mean the Bordello is a major part of the game and is very useful to make money, so.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I mean people were already complaining about the costumers fucking the girls in the Bordello and not Lex. So I guess that ship already sailed. XD
By the way, any info about the next levels of the mind control device? i was actually hoping you could whore the girls out, but leave them totally aware about it, like the cell scenes. I like the bordello scenes, but the girls always seem kinda "mechanic" there, it sure would be nice to see them put an angry face during the fuck XD

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes