ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
By the way, any info about the next levels of the mind control device? i was actually hoping you could whore the girls out, but leave them totally aware about it, like the cell scenes. I like the bordello scenes, but the girls always seem kinda "mechanic" there, it sure would be nice to see them put an angry face during the fuck XD
That would be nice, yes.

Reactions: mesoru

rle68

May 28, 2017
Fair point. I guess people will complain about anything. Though, to be fair, they probably shouldn't be playing this game if they want to avoid that kind of stuff, I mean the Bordello is a major part of the game and is very useful to make money, so.
ok why would people be pissed about this they fucking said thats the reason to make the bordello was for rich people to fuck superheroes for a shit load of money... jesus... now that nameless anons get to fuck before lex is an issue... but specify

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I love gangbang and bukkake style stuff, but the anti ntr crowd is pretty discriminatory in regards to anything that doesn't involve 1 on 1 missionary position and her talking about how big your dick is. It takes very little to start an uproar in this community (look at how the Eric thing was treated in big brother) I can see why it is not a priority, because I think it is certain some guy out there who thinks Starfire is his girlfriend is going to have a problem with that kind of content.

*EDIT* I just realized I might be starting a ntr fight witch is not my intention. I am just saying the creator might very well be looking to delay the exhibition for a long while, to prevent this sort of fight among his patrons.
I love the anti NTR crowd. Their hypocrisy when it comes to a fictional character doing a person/people always baffled me. XD I once suggested that the hench women and the non heroine cell women should also at some point work in the glamour slam/bordello and got angry messages saying how " Canon Lex's waifu, Mercy" would never do that. I couldn't believe what I was reading.

rle68

May 28, 2017
I love the anti NTR crowd. Their hypocrisy when it comes to a fictional character doing a person/people always baffled me. XD I once suggested that the hench women and the non heroine cell women should also at some point work in the glamour slam/bordello and got angry messages saying how " Canon Lex's waifu, Mercy" would never do that. I couldn't believe what I was reading.
imo... simply put THEY ALL NEED TO BE FUCKED

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
From the last stream:
Miss Martian Private Room Sex WIP

View attachment 76328

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this coming in the next update? Because if so, then I am super excited. Miss Martian is probably my favorite character in game so far, simply because her story, for when she's captured, is hilarious. However, I am conflicted about it. On the one hand, her being addicted to Oreo's is hilarious, and yet, since it's basically narcotics for her, I don't know how I feel for basically making her into an addict... Ah well

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Note: NOT TRYING TO START AN ARGUMENT
I think THAT crowd will be satisfied simply because you can choose to have them NOT go to the Bordello and, instead, upgrade their devices and move them into your cells, or have them stay in the club. As well, there are the private rooms in the bordello as well, though I'd personally like it if they added more of them, and if you could do more than two actions with the girls.
God, you should see the bitching on the [htg] thread for this game. It's the dumbest thing ever the way they bitch and moan about "cuck shit" because Lex is literally whoring out mind-controlled superheroines. It's hilarious.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
God, you should see the bitching on the [htg] thread for this game. It's the dumbest thing ever the way they bitch and moan about "cuck shit" because Lex is literally whoring out mind-controlled superheroines. It's hilarious.
It is htg, they'll bitch and moan about anything, rather than give actually useful advice, simply because they can, then insult anyone who doesn't agree with them. It's like an adult elementary school.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes