Sep 20, 2017
Are we no longer able to get out of prison?
From what I've been able to tell, you have to see certain scenes, before being allowed to continue.
I had 2 shower scenes with Blue Girl, 1 with green girl. I also had 3-4 scenes with green girl in her room. This is also to boot, I had exhausted everyone else's dialogue.

Inexperienced with blocking out messages with a spoiler, so I just made close descriptions of the characters. Though I'm sure most people here probably don't care if I say it by now, I'd rather stay on the safe side.

osmann

Jun 14, 2017
Inexperienced with blocking out messages with a spoiler, so I just made close descriptions of the characters. Though I'm sure most people here probably don't care if I say it by now, I'd rather stay on the safe side.
I was screaming HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THEIR NAMES?

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
huh I see so apparently I am missing the shower scene with the green girl so it won't let me out. And she has gone awol. XD

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
So fun question: I just realized she's a DC character and thus fair game - would anyone wanna see White Rabbit in this? I'd love to catch her in SR7's style.

Reactions: ponyguy

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
So fun question: I just realized she's a DC character and thus fair game - would anyone wanna see White Rabbit in this? I'd love to catch her in SR7's style.
As much as I would love to - and she was practically made for smut - there are many other characters I would rather see instead. Like Terra, Jinx (adult ofc), Mera, Jessica, Big Barda, Dr Light, Ice and Fire, wonder Girl, etc.

Plus I don't know if SR7 reads comics or just watches the shows.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
As much as I would love to - and she was practically made for smut - there are many other characters I would rather see instead. Like Terra, Jinx (adult ofc), Mera, Jessica, Big Barda, Dr Light, Ice and Fire, wonder Girl, etc.

Pretty much if they were in the DCAU they have a better chance of being added to the game. I actually hated White rabbit in the comics so seeing her would bum me out. Dr. Light would be amazing since she is an actual milf.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017

Maxima with the Doomsday Comic-era costume would rank high on my list.

rle68

May 28, 2017
nvm not sure of my time frame now... 1st page says last update feb 1 is that correct?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
nvm not sure of my time frame now
I am not sure what numbers you are trying to use but they are wrong.

Last update came out in January. Work on Update 2 began in February. It's now March and at the end of the month we will see the 2nd update. 1 (February) + 1 (March)= 2 Months bro.

rle68

May 28, 2017
I am not sure what numbers you are trying to use but they are wrong.

Last update came out in January. Work on Update 2 began in February. It's now March and at the end of the month we will see the 2nd update. 1 (February) + 1 (March)= 2 Months bro.
see that i removed my numbers as i needed to recheck thanks for your comment

and if it did come in jan 1 thats all of jan all of feb and now all of march.. .. jan +feb+march = 3 not 2 i think your numbers are correct at 2 if he releases again in may but time table ( rumor mill ) says june which goes back to a 3 month time frame... again thats semantics as its technically only the 2nd month after a release but in reality is a 3 month wait

again not being critical of SR7 or saying hes doing something shady

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
see that i removed my numbers as i needed to recheck thanks for your comment

and if it did come in jan 1 thats all of jan all of feb and now all of march.. .. jan +feb+march = 3 not 2 i think your numbers are correct at 2 if he releases again in may but time table ( rumor mill ) says june which goes back to a 3 month time frame... again thats semantics as its technically only the 2nd month after a release but in reality is a 3 month wait

again not being critical of SR7 or saying hes doing something shady
Last update came on Jan 31.

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Is there some sort of "log" function to see previous message boxes? I.e if you skip the text too fast and miss some dialogue, can you go back in some way?

Also, is there a list of scenes for each girl? I want to know when I should keep pressing on and when I have exhausted everything she has.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there some sort of "log" function to see previous message boxes? I.e if you skip the text too fast and miss some dialogue, can you go back in some way?

Also, is there a list of scenes for each girl? I want to know when I should keep pressing on and when I have exhausted everything she has.
As far as I know Unity doesn't have a Log function. Sunset would have to add it manually. I don't know if he will or not but I will let him know.

In terms of the list of all the girls and their content I can't really explain it to well. Most girls have 5-7 costumes. Once you have a bunch of their costumes you have seen most their content. Basically if you do 3 visits and explore their sex scenes and the "Nothing here yet" comes up all 3 times while talking with them, then you are most likely done with their content.

Reactions: xMendoza
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes