baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Yeah I didnt like following this game because the updates weren't linear. "ok last patch had girl Y with these dancing scenes and this update has girl X with a stripping scene" and exploring the content was very lame.
Now it's just waiting for a full release.

Reactions: mielle88

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I play with cheats on, so I find the strip club and the metabordello uninteresting (it's like looking cg's from a folder). The cell scenes are more appealing because we have the dialogues between Lex and his prisoners (and sometime between Lex's henchwomen and Lex's prisoners). So, I think that one way to get the strip club and the metabordello more interesting is to have interactions (= dialogues) between the girls and their clients (maybe they could have their archenemy as clients ?).
Nail on the head. How hot would it be to see Bat girl giving a lapdance to one of Joker's thugs? When you mention it, there does seem to be a lack of life at the Glamour Slam. No people in the background or around the stage. It lacks life for sure.

If that preview pic shown is actually what will come in this update (all those girls) I would be blown away. Still weary for updates to come, but blown away no less.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Sunset will be streaming in about an hour. Will share a few things once the stream is live like what the stream content is.

This may be the last Stream before the update drops so come see one last sneak peak before it releases!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Sunset will be streaming in about an hour. Will share a few things once the stream is live like what the stream content is.

This may be the last Stream before the update drops so come see one last sneak peak before it releases!
Time to pester about the new girl :eek:penedeyewink:

rle68

May 28, 2017
link might have been a good idea...but then again it looks like its only for donators sooo

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes