mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
What I wouldn't give for it to be Mary!...Given that she was a mind controlled heroine in the comic that the JLU episode Grudge Match was inspired by. But unfortunately I don't believe she ever made an appearance in the animated shows, so it's probably not gonna happen, sadly.

Katanna seems like a good bet.
Well at this point any girl in dc can be placed in SU even if they haven't appeared in JLU or in animated shows

they could even have characters from different worlds like what DC do.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Mary Marvel would be great, but yeah it looks to be Katana. Mary might be a problem because of her pre-transformation self.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
Of course DC doesn't shy away from such things. Terra and Deathstroke. Green lantern and Arisia is actually pretty similar to Mary's situation. Oh well, we'll see. I'm hyped for this release.

Reactions: mielle88

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Well at this point any girl in dc can be placed in SU even if they haven't appeared in JLU or in animated shows

they could even have characters from different worlds like what DC do.
Valid point. Raven is a prime example of a character That was modified to fit because the JLU version wasn't the same so he used the TT version, just grown up a bit. Same with Starfire I believe.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Valid point. Raven is a prime example of a character That was modified to fit because the JLU version wasn't the same so he used the TT version, just grown up a bit. Same with Starfire I believe.
Well just pointing it out
Im not really hoping for more new characters at the moment
Just want more stuff for the already implemented girls

Reactions: osmann

Tessic

Sep 12, 2017
Of course DC doesn't shy away from such things. Terra and Deathstroke. Green lantern and Arisia is actually pretty similar to Mary's situation. Oh well, we'll see. I'm hyped for this release.
That Deathstroke and Tera thing is kind of different. Or at least now it is. the retconned the relationship between the two of them and made it so that while Tera has romantic/sexual feelings towards Deathstroke he doesn't feel the same. Although he did kind of end up kissing her in the retconned storyline but that was more or less under duress Since Tera was going out of control and he had to calm her down or else she would end up killing the both of them.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Mary Marvel would be great, but yeah it looks to be Katana. Mary might be a problem because of her pre-transformation self.
Just a question of aging her up like Raven, Starfire, Supergirl and Stargirl.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
How does one get to the prison? Do I have to be caught?
Keep playing the game until you get a scene with Lex saying he will open up LexCorp again and make Mercy as the President or whatever (Keep capturing women and progress through Mercy's content. Also max out the Bordello with money). Once you have that, visit Tala and get a scene with Grodd. Do the Heists and then follow the Dialogue to a certain location which leads to the prison.

Reactions: PugWug and ponyguy

danny79dk

Jul 28, 2017
Anybody know if there will be added more cloning/summoning in the near future or is the focus more on adding more scenes on existing girls?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anybody know if there will be added more cloning/summoning in the near future or is the focus more on adding more scenes on existing girls?
Not this upcoming update but it could be something that happens this year. The update that comes out in 11 days is to flesh out a lot of stuff as well as more scenes with specific characters that the community has liked so far. The update coming out in May will focus on older characters like Harley, Tala, Lois, etc. After that I have no idea and I doubt Sunset has planned it out that far.

Everything is up to Sunset's discretion. Once older characters get more content, then maybe Summoning can be brought up again.

danny79dk

Jul 28, 2017
Not this upcoming update but it could be something that happens this year. The update that comes out in 11 days is to flesh out a lot of stuff as well as more scenes with specific characters that the community has liked so far. The update coming out in May will focus on older characters like Harley, Tala, Lois, etc. After that I have no idea and I doubt Sunset has planned it out that far.

Everything is up to Sunset's discretion. Once older characters get more content, then maybe Summoning can be brought up again.
Thanks for the swift response and that sounds awesome :D
Doesn't he do any planning schedule or something like that?

kenshiroken

Mar 8, 2018
this is actually the best game ever
but there should be more sex scene with the characters already there for a long time
I hope it will come later

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes