redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I can't help but think she's stepping on Lex' hand, don't know if possible but maybe move her leg a bit to fix the tangent.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
:eazyHype: all about the miss martian content. But I'm curious if he has some issues drawing feet or something. Rarely are girls ever barefoot, even when they are completely naked. Not a complaint, just a curiosity.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
:eazyHype: all about the miss martian content. But I'm curious if he has some issues drawing feet or something. Rarely are girls ever barefoot, even when they are completely naked. Not a complaint, just a curiosity.
He stated in one of his earliest streams that he hates drawing feet because he never feels he can get them right proportionally he "cheats" by keeping their shoes on. I personally like when they have their shoes on but I do also like foot job content so who knows? Maybe he will draw them socked or something

Reactions: ponyguy

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I can see that. Drawing those boots takes 10 seconds, a foot would take significantly more time.

I wouldn't mind seeing some feet here and there, but it's not really something I'm personally into. It wouldn't be the worst thing if he through some bare feet in there once in a while for those who are into it.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I do know he almost drew feet for Artemis since her boots are a nightmare to draw with all those buckes and straps on them

U

User_51567

I'm hoping for more Galatea or Harley content.
If that's not the case then i hope there will be at least some new Cell content for somebody.

If nothing above is happening, i will just wait untill the next update..
The Bordello location really does not interest me so i don't play that as much.

Don't mean it negative to Sunsetstrider or the game or anybody.
Just my personal Preference :) , and i still love this game for all the other content.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
After playing through again and seeing Mercy strip fully. It put things in perspective with Lex's nude calendar line.
Heroines and villainess nude calendar models

rle68

May 28, 2017
I can't help but think she's stepping on Lex' hand, don't know if possible but maybe move her leg a bit to fix the tangent.
wont matter if shes floating above while getting slammed ... depth issue i agree tho looks a bit off at this early stage

rle68

May 28, 2017
he did galateas feet and lois and they look great so what do i know?

i thing he said during stream new update
ivy
killer frost
martian
blackfire
artemis?

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
to me it looks like a very short cape.... Marry Marvel maybe?
What I wouldn't give for it to be Mary!...Given that she was a mind controlled heroine in the comic that the JLU episode Grudge Match was inspired by. But unfortunately I don't believe she ever made an appearance in the animated shows, so it's probably not gonna happen, sadly.

Katanna seems like a good bet.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Has Katana ever had an animated series debut? (I only ignore beware the batman because its 3d.)
Cause the only katana esque character I remember was Tsukuri from the episode with Aresia.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes