nobody93

Jun 1, 2017
My game randomly crashes, or rather I get an infinite loading screen (black fade out when it goes to new background, only the new background never comes) seemingly related to people being in containment cells.
So like, it was repeatedly crash miss Martian fingering scene, but if I sent starfire away to the bordello the problem stopped.

Does anyone know why this might be?

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
It is just a costume. If you want something sexual its time to go green
Wasn't there a BF spanking scene on one of his life streams a while back? We could see that this update. Probably similar to Audrey's.

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
I have to say I'm dissapointed if most of the content ends up being non-cell, bordello and strip club are far less interesting than cell content with the same amount of work involved. I don't think I've seen a person yet who prefers bordello/strip club over cell content.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I don't think there is anything about this game that I don't like.

We got super heroines and vilenesses being mind controlled and fucked, we got a compelling story that feels like an actual arc straight out of the DC universe, we got humor that fits the setting with very little immersion breaking, and we got art that looks like they hired someone who actually worked for DC.

Maybe the fact that this game is hardly finished might be the one thing, but then again, getting a new update feels like getting your hands on the volume in a comic. (though I've yet to test if progress can be carried over or if you must restart.)

Thumbs up all around.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017

We got super heroines and vilenesses being mind controlled and fucked, we got a compelling story that feels like an actual arc straight out of the DC universe, we got humor that fits the setting with very little immersion breaking, and we got art that looks like they hired someone who actually worked for DC.

Maybe the fact that this game is hardly finished might be the one thing, but then again, getting a new update feels like getting your hands on the volume in a comic. (though I've yet to test if progress can be carried over or if you must restart.)

Thumbs up all around.
My man!

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
One update every two months, coming out at the end of the month.

I'd suggest adding this to the first post, given how often people ask, but I doubt it'd actually stop anybody.

Reactions: Kylar Stern
U

User_51567

One update every two months, coming out at the end of the month.

I'd suggest adding this to the first post, given how often people ask, but I doubt it'd actually stop anybody.
Yeah..
You could put it with Font size 72 on the Frontpage and people will still be stupid/lazy enough to ignore the search button or look at the Topic Start.
(some)People these days.... Rather lazy then tired..

Reactions: Kylar Stern

dap

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah..
You could put it with Font size 72 on the Frontpage and people will still be stupid/lazy enough to ignore the search button or look at the Topic Start.
(some)People these days.... Rather lazy then tired..
is it wrong that I actually agree it with your sarcastic plan? guess i'm a stupid/lazy person....

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

Thumbs up all around.
This game is definitely the most ambitious slave trainer game I have ever seen and it's probably the only one I can see being finished with who's working on it. While I have a few complaints, they pale in comparison to the good parts of this game and the potential it has.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
This question may've been answered somewhere before and I'm sorry for being lazy, but is the HQ Pack actually usable in the game or is it basically a glorified CG pack? Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes