Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
My only hope is, in about 2-4 Years he will run out of new DC girls and then he HAS to update Lois or any of the other old Chars.

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
I think he's gotten to the point where all content is going to be pretty great. There are no more glamor slam or meta bordello one shots left. We have private rooms, cell content, and random occurrences like the prison to look forward to. Not to mention the ever mysterious exhibitions.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I think he's gotten to the point where all content is going to be pretty great. There are no more glamor slam or meta bordello one shots left. We have private rooms, cell content, and random occurrences like the prison to look forward to. Not to mention the ever mysterious exhibitions.
I'm still curious as to what exactly those are going to be, because there are a few options that they could be, and all of them sound good.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Is he going to make a way to have cell scenes and private room scenes at the same device level? Seems odd to have to reset Batgirls level to a lower level to actually fuck her.

Also, I want more Lois content. He is Lex Luthor, when is he going to cuck Superman?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm sure there is a Bordello 2 scene for everyone but overall you are right. And it's gonna get good. Then when more ladies are worked on...BAM. We get more girls added, lather, rinse, fap, and repeat.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I swear to god some of you guys are retarded because this is getting out of hand.

The update will be out TOMORROW around 10pm EDT time.

Google EDT Time and you will have what to compare it to where you live. Now stop with the questions that have already been answered 1000000000 times!

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes