Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
WOAH WOAH WOAH, so the last update was in Jan 31st but now we have to expect 2 more months for release? D:

Annoying joke aside, 4 months is a looong time for an update ._.
What is up with these special kids.

For starters you will never play the public release as someone always releases the current version -within hours of release. You only have to worry about when the next patreon release is, which is every other month.

U

User_51567

I'm pretty sure the older characters will have content on the next update, not the one from today.
I Thought so to. (at least i thought i read something about that on Discord).

And that means probably no new Galatea Content

But let's wait first before knowing the changelog :) ..
Love this game nevertheless :), and don't mind waiting a couple months longer for the content i want/love ...

Edit:
At the person under me.. @Grayking666
I'm not complaining... I'm hoping :)....

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
People keep complaining and if it keeps up SR7 might add Stompa or Pantha content to punish you.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ITT: One third genuine retards, one third trolls, one third people falling for trollbait.
It's really 2/3rds retards. the trolls are maybe 2 per thread around here. the one third of us have answered the question so many times we don't really care if its trollbait or not anymore, its all stupids.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
I swear half of this thread is literally the same question every damn page....

But I will not let that get in the way of my Artemis content! I look forward toward the Cheshire/Artemis, Blackfire/Starfire, Supergirl/Galatea story lines with great passion.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I swear half of this thread is literally the same question every damn page....

But I will not let that get in the way of my Artemis content! I look forward toward the Cheshire/Artemis, Blackfire/Starfire, Supergirl/Galatea story lines with great passion.
Hell yeah! This is why I want Aresia as a henchwoman for double amazon loving with Wonder Woman!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
While the update is always last minute, I kinda thought we'd get a changelog by now.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes