ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Aww. No images for the Artemis scenes. What a cruel bug. I is sad now. :'(

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
I think (and please correct me if I'm wrong) Terra content is an April fool joke. I looked at the save in the registry, there is only a single reference to Terra as opposed to the dozens of entry's for everyone else

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so simply 2x the content we recieved before and just as many bugs.....sorry for those that told me how amazing this update would be, its exactly what I expected it to be. Me already finished with it and 20 minutes later instead of ten. aside from Terra content which I can't get to actually activate in any way. and admittantly skipped the roulette anal scene since I am tired of repeating the prison event.

I'm not unsatisfied with the martian content as it was good, and I'm sure the Artemis content would be amazing if we could actually see it. Blackfire was a bit sad since all the strip scenes are the same outfit.

If someone has unlocked Terra please let me know because if all of that content is actually in there, it would be a game changer.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I unlocked terra. Just talk to catwoman in the bordello. her scenes are all amazing, though there are bugs in the gallery and yeah I do hope there is a bug release patch

ansmutter

Jan 9, 2018
Wait, you guys can't see Terra? I definitely can. I really like her design, but then again, pixie cuts are my greatest weakness. I can't see Artemis's new stuff though, which is super disappointing, she's one of my favs.

SkeithX7

Jul 1, 2017
Man, Artemis bug is killing me lol, tried to cheese through by unlocking the scenes and watching it from the vault but nope.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I unlocked terra. Just talk to catwoman in the bordello. her scenes are all amazing, though there are bugs in the gallery and yeah I do hope there is a bug release patch
catwoman says nothing more yet. or is not in her office. is it a random convo like roulette with livewire?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
so i just went through the Prison again, and wasnt offered anal from roulette. Can someone else try to get it? I'm gonna do another run but I want to make sure its not just me.

Asterisk Mods

Jun 5, 2017
IDK when the Aremis bug will be patched, but until then I exported Artemises assets for anybody who wants them.

Edit: Tried to fix mega link, but it's having issues. Just copy/paste into browser.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes