Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
catwoman says nothing more yet. or is not in her office. is it a random convo like roulette with livewire?
I had to restart so that might be the issue. What should happen is like Artemis and Starfire, Roulette should have Terra's name when you go into her office

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Seems it will require a restart for some of us.....so I'll wait for the patch. Way too much has passed in my year + save to restart lol.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Chances are the Artemis content will be patched in the next update. As for this update, it clearly was filled with alot of cool stuff. Was not expecting a new character to appear in the list. (Maybe next update we can know what roster does?) Obviously the bugs are quite the issue but this usually happens when SR7 implements something new. (Glitches with Batgirl private room scenes at least for me.)
Due to not liking my slots empty I hope we can buy the other 2 private rooms in the next update as well.
Finally I hope that he does plan to do another 2 private room scenes along with whatever he had planned. (My money is on Star girl and Starfire)
And if he decides to add another girl I would suggest Jinx or Bumblebee.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Also, going into the vault and looking at Roulette causes a black screen which doesn't change forcing you to quit.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I think my saves are all corrupted for some reason. Does anyone have a mostly working save they could share?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes