ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Unless this is a April Fools joke which is really sketchy to try when there's money involved, this update is a sham. Half of it doesn't work be it just not deciding to show up/trigger, the other half is black screens. The maiden voyage for "please pay a month where you get nothing and one you do." and this is the result. Hard to judge if the supposed increase in content is even worth it because nobody can see all of it. Not to mention another character being added who gets more than other teased/released characters, but still not enough to stand out it's uncanny.

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
Unless this is a April Fools joke which is really sketchy to try when there's money involved, this update is a sham. Half of it doesn't work be it just not deciding to show up/trigger, the other half is black screens. The maiden voyage for "please pay a month where you get nothing and one you do." and this is the result. Hard to judge if the supposed increase in content is even worth it because nobody can see all of it. Not to mention another character being added who gets more than other teased/released characters, but still not enough to stand out it's uncanny.
another problem is the working content is not even worth the two month wait.

Reactions: mielle88

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Why does SR focus so much on the bordello and the strip joint scenes? Isn't the main aspect of the game the cells content?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Why does SR focus so much on the bordello and the strip joint scenes? Isn't the main aspect of the game the cells content?
Why would you think that? Since the dawn of time this was about capturing heroines and whoring them out. Like, literally the first iterations of the game were just the strip club.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

SKDark

Nov 13, 2016
No, the Slam and possibly bordello content are the main aspect of the game, because its based on some episode of some iteration of the justice league where a villain did a similar thing. The cells were a minor part that the fanbase clung to because they actually wanted narrative content and got expanded because of it, but you can pretty clearly tell that their continued inclusion is just filler.

That really hit home for me with this update, with the Frog girl. All that shit with giving her Oreos and her corrupting to more and more perverted stuff could have easily culminated in fucking but he made it pretty clear here that all your heroins are only ever going to put out in the Bordello. Maybe Sunset feels like its to rapey to have you fuck them while they are more free willed in the cells.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
By "main aspect" I meant the content that is most liked. Pretty sure I saw some polls that verified that.

F99

May 2, 2017
Fellas help pls! How to unlock Killer Frost after the prison break? I just can't find her anywhere.

Zprime

Jun 1, 2017
About "Roulette prison anal scene", as far as I see there's no such content in game assets, so I think sr7 forgot to include it properly. But i've noticed some changes in prison dialogues with her, and a hidden scene with Ivy

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
No, the Slam and possibly bordello content are the main aspect of the game, because its based on some episode of some iteration of the justice league where a villain did a similar thing. The cells were a minor part that the fanbase clung to because they actually wanted narrative content and got expanded because of it, but you can pretty clearly tell that their continued inclusion is just filler.

That really hit home for me with this update, with the Frog girl. All that shit with giving her Oreos and her corrupting to more and more perverted stuff could have easily culminated in fucking but he made it pretty clear here that all your heroins are only ever going to put out in the Bordello. Maybe Sunset feels like its to rapey to have you fuck them while they are more free willed in the cells.
No.

Jesse1968

Jan 27, 2018
Got a weird Problem with Terra. After putting her in the Bordello once, she gets stuck as locked. As if the reset of the Roster doesn't count for the second Page.
I have to unlock her Device, reset it, and level her up again to set her in a different Bordello Position.

Everything else is working fine... (except the obvious Artemis Bordello Scenes :'()

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes