Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Meh, so the Update delivers about 1,5 as much as a 1 Month update, with 2 times more Bugs, what was the point of a 2 Month Cycle again ?

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Already playing and so far I am LOVING the Killer Frost content.
Also cannot unlock Terra yet, I suspect it'll open once I release Metallo since he's the last one I haven't freed yet.
Curiously I also haven't gotten the Posion Ivy on Roulette's scene yet. Will have to figure if that's a trigger or something, though if anyone knows that'd be cool.
I agree with the consensus that this doesn't seem like a lot of content for a 2 month cycle, but then so far the Killer Frost story is almost half or a third as long as the prison scene was. I'll pass judgement once I see all that's involved with Terra (though without spoilers my money is on cloning atm :p)

U

User_51567

Thing is.
2 Months of development won't be 2 worths of content, more like 1.5 month.

When you are working for 1 month then you have a sense of Rush and Deadline stress so you will work to the fullest.
When you take 2 months for it then you have a sense of ..."ah well, we got time enough" And that leads to the "oh no, we did not do what we wanted so we have to SpeedRush a lot of things" and that leads to less content and more bugs.
And that's only getting worse with the more time you take...

And i hope that he is going to keep his worth to make the coming update(s) about the old characters, and start to flesh them out or even finish them.
But knowing Sunset and the team...Would be probably handfull scenes for old characters and a new char that's going to be ignored after that.

(Don't mean it all that negative).
But it's just that he needs to start to finish what he put on his plate instead of coming for second and third helpings while the plate is still 90% full.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
So I just finished playing the 2.1.5 update (Most of it anyway since some scenes were bugged) and here are my impressions

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For those you who are lazy here is the abridged version:

Content was nice but there were too many bugs.

Apparently 2.1.6 will add content to some of the older characters. But I wonder about how old we're talking about because the right thing to do would be adding to the three oldest Mercy, Harley and Lois.

@Pepé Le Pew could you please update this thread?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Apparently 2.1.6 will add content to some of the older characters. But I wonder about how old we're talking about because the right thing to do would be adding to the three oldest Mercy, Harley and Lois.
I hope so, it's totally dumb for new starters to his game.

First thing they get to do is "Capture Huntress or Black canary" yet neither of them have any content until you get the bordello and then it's lacking.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Am I missing something big here? What's all this about Metallo and Poison Ivy? Everyone I talk to has the classic "Nothing more yet" line, I don't know what else I can really do to unlock people...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Great update content wise, we got two full sets at the bordello and lots of Terra scenes, I was hoping for Katana when the teaser came, but she is also good. Good writing as usual and the art was a little spoiled for me because of the streams, but still top notch. I even laughed with Frost's dialogues.

MY only problem are the bugs, too many of them. Weird considering SR7 usually releases stable builds and this time we got one broken for everyone.

PS we need an event of Luthor and Deathstroke playing golf :eek:penedeyewink:

tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
How do I get Terra, guys? I go to talk Catwoman every day, but I always get "Nothing more yet" message. Any ideas?

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Am I missing something big here? What's all this about Metallo and Poison Ivy? Everyone I talk to has the classic "Nothing more yet" line, I don't know what else I can really do to unlock people...
From the Lexcorp office you can plan a jail break every 5 days (after you have been in jail)

OKIEDOOKIE

Jan 13, 2018
This is the first update ive done since 2.1.3 and im having some ivy issues. I broker her out and sent her to capture Terra. Her portrait shows up but faded toshow that she's being used. I have no idea how to further her content now

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
From the Lexcorp office you can plan a jail break every 5 days (after you have been in jail)
Figured it out, the game made me do the Grodd heists leading up to the prison event. Now all I need is to figure out how the fuck Terra is unlocked... People are saying Catwoman but so far she doesn't have anything to say, even after a good 50 days have gone by. Is she supposed to offer the quest right after you get out of Prison?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes