LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
Sorry if this has been asked/answerd already but how do I fix the bug when i go to look in private rooms the text box disappears and I am unable to do anything? Again sorry if this has been asked before.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
How exactly is Terra unlocked? I'm trying to speak with catowman, but she gives me "There's nothing here yet"
I had to start a new game in order to get that option. Catwoman gives you the ability to go after Terra after you unlock everyone else. For me it was right after I got Miss Martian.

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
I had to start a new game in order to get that option. Catwoman gives you the ability to go after Terra after you unlock everyone else. For me it was right after I got Miss Martian.
Wow... A new game... Mind sharing your save?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
for those asking for saves, your asking someone for their registry files. Its not saved like renpy or RPGM

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
can any one hellp me what me do after me get all girls out form prison how me go to them place any one hellps me

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does Raven actually have a 'just the cloak' costume now then? I remember asking for it before, but her cloak vanishes after her intro scene and I never saw it again.

Also, a suggestion to make on patreon for anyone who's actually a patron, would be a switch on debugmode that removes the 'but she's busy' or 'but she's ignoring you' failures.

Set it so that every time you visit someone, they're always available. Just a quality-of-life thing for people replaying the game for the billionth time (like the money-cheat or being able to quick-hire minions.)

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there an up to date list on available content? I hate how the vault has everything listed as "LOCKED" even when it isn't implemented yet. I feel like it should differentiate between something you CAN get and something you CAN NOT get yet.

I feel like I spend more time with trial and error than actually playing the game.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes