claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I guess I should get around to doing the prison stuff since I've put it off to do everything else. Doesn't help all the times these last couple of months I have redone the prison for each girl and when new stuff was introduced. I will be happy when the prison is complete and I never have to grind it again.
Don't waste your time, I've gone to the Prison 4 times, twice on a new save, and had no new encounter. In fact on my old save, which I had to restart, when I redid the prison it skipped all of Roulette's interactions except the last one.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I believe you may need to put Artemis inside the Meta Bordello in order for Terra to become available. Either that or capture Miss Martian.
I only got the option after I did those two in quick succession, Putting artemis in Bordello Private right after capturing Miss Martian

ASMADEUS

Jun 4, 2017
What do you mean by fuck all? In bordello private room or what?
Can someone share save with terra free to capture please?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
OK so I finally grinded a new save to get the Terra content. I've seen the promised land, and it was good.

That part of the update is spectacular. I would like girls to be introduced like that, or at the very least girls caught up to that point. She goes from introduction to strip scene in cell and all dialogue in between in one update. Perfect. So all thats left for her is private room stuff and the rest of the cell content and she is feature complete. And it's far more than most girls have who have been around since the beginning.

That's the update I've been looking for and if we get that every update I'll be happy. Hopefully the bugfix will take care of the rest.

This kind of comment was a breath of fresh air as opposed to every other comment I've seen involving this update. I've never seen so many people complain about an update they got for FREE. (The bugs are not complaints, that is a valid thing to point out.) And I agree this is how I want new characters introduced. Terra's intro gave me hope for introducing new characters. Hopefully he does at least add two more girls (Just because I like groups of three.) Maybe Jinx?
Bumblebee?
Rocket?
Argent?

zenithing

Mar 2, 2018
Since everyone is debating about starting new savefiles, I'll give my 2 cents.
I usually started a new savefile every few months, like 5 or 6 to get scenes that were bugged or even prevented me to move forward. On the previous update I noticed a few black screens in private rooms, cells or Roulette's sex scene, so I decided to start a new savefile this update anyway. It took me a bit over 100 days to get back to where I had nothing new to do, noticed even a few scenes I missed entirely. I actually recommend starting a new savefile every 6 months. But if you don't care about missing a few minor scenes, you can just use an old savefile until the game gets too bugged.

Now on this update. It had a lot more content than I anticipated when I heard SR7 was going for an update every 2 months. I expected a 1 month worth of content, but the Terra scenes and the Bordello had more than usual. But the bugs are just too much. Third of the content from the changelog is either missing or broken. I guess the devs didn't test it enough. Haven't seen SU that bugged in a long time.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Quoting SR7 from the Discord:

"I'll check out the Artemis stuff in a couple days once I take a break and do the asset pack. It seems to be something with assets themselves. I checked and they aren't even in the game, so I don't know what that means. I'll fix those things and put out a .5 at the end of the week or something though.
I think the Roulette scene isnt in there either. So hopefully that's not something that's going to happen now
Hopefully its not corruption or something, that would be nightmare right now
To get Terra you have to unlock all the other Heroines but older saves it probably won't work properly"

Techbro

Jun 1, 2017
Would it be possible for SR7 to update the game somehow to make Terra work with older saves? I'm not sure I wanna restart a save just to get her.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
So... HOW exactly to get Terra again?
I did all the things above.
I use my old save (since earlier version).
Have repeated almost everything mentioned.

I did all possible (not much) things to Killer Frost.
Had to revert Artemis from Cell Room slave to Meta Bordello and unlocked her new costume.
Mercy visited me in Office. I had freed all Prison Break villains.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes