ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
It'd be nice if this update didn't break saves. There's a far too much unrewarding menial content to wade through in order to experience the new content

Worse yet I can't seem to get the Terra content to trigger since Cat Woman won't talk to me.
Goddamnit.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Started a new save and grinded the hell out of it. I don't get black screens anymore...but I can't see the content. So I'm doing Artemis in the Private room and all I get is a green bed. I hope Smokeshank has been watching these boards lately, because I'd really hate to dm Sunset and sound like a dick.

friedburger

Oct 9, 2017
Started a new save and grinded the hell out of it. I don't get black screens anymore...but I can't see the content. So I'm doing Artemis in the Private room and all I get is a green bed. I hope Smokeshank has been watching these boards lately, because I'd really hate to dm Sunset and sound like a dick.
For a 8000$ a month funded project you would expect a god damn decent update

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Aside from the missing Artemis art bug, the only other issue I have is no Terra option with Catwoman. Oh well. Guess I'll actually have to start over this time. Though I'll wait for a bug fix first.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Aside from the missing Artemis art bug, the only other issue I have is no Terra option with Catwoman. Oh well. Guess I'll actually have to start over this time. Though I'll wait for a bug fix first.
wait, were you able to see the prison scene with roulette?

Reactions: ponyguy

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Is Killer Frost bugged? After I get her out of prison, I never seem to see it again. Or do I have to do something to get her scenes

mmm333

Nov 1, 2017
I can't do anything. Visit cell: black screen. Pick a scene with Roulette: black screen. Go to private room: black screem

Reactions: mielle88

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
I can't do anything. Visit cell: black screen. Pick a scene with Roulette: black screen. Go to private room: black screem
You're not the only one
I only got to see killer frost contents and everything all black screen and i already restart many times
If it's going to be like this every 2 months well that's just GREAT!!!
They said that with the bi monthly update they could work better and finish other stuff

Reactions: osmann

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Is Killer Frost bugged? After I get her out of prison, I never seem to see it again. Or do I have to do something to get her scenes
Give it a couple days then go back to the Glamor Slam and roulette will mention killer frost. Then you do it again, she will mention killer frost, then go back and finally you'll get to capture her. (I did have to wait a couple days in between each talking with roulette)

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
OK so I finally grinded a new save to get the Terra content. I've seen the promised land, and it was good.

That part of the update is spectacular. I would like girls to be introduced like that, or at the very least girls caught up to that point. She goes from introduction to strip scene in cell and all dialogue in between in one update. Perfect. So all thats left for her is private room stuff and the rest of the cell content and she is feature complete. And it's far more than most girls have who have been around since the beginning.

That's the update I've been looking for and if we get that every update I'll be happy. Hopefully the bugfix will take care of the rest.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is there a roullete prison anal scene?
I guess I should get around to doing the prison stuff since I've put it off to do everything else. Doesn't help all the times these last couple of months I have redone the prison for each girl and when new stuff was introduced. I will be happy when the prison is complete and I never have to grind it again.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
So Catwoman showed a speech entry for Starfire & Artemis but fuck all for anyone else.

Is there some other requirement to unlocking Terra? I've got Bordello maxed out. Same for the Slam

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
So Catwoman showed a speech entry for Starfire & Artemis but fuck all for anyone else.

Is there some other requirement to unlocking Terra? I've got Bordello maxed out. Same for the Slam
did you do artemis? she showed up for me after I aquired artemis.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes