Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Mini Walkthrough / Guide for 2.1.4 & 2.1.5

2.1.4 Content
Ivy - Office (plan prison break) -> Hire -> Post living quarters (strip & bj) -> Hire again -> Post Slam -> Keep visiting slam everyday (Ivy/Roulette scene)

Livewire - Hire -> Post living quarters (cumshot)

Blackfire - Visit in cells talk/dance until spank unlocked -> Make Henchwoman -> visit office until secretary outfit unlocked -> repeat spank/dance/Starfire inspection with secretary outfit

2.1.5 Content
Terra - Catwoman has a 'Terra' option to unlock capture* -> send villain to capture Terra -> upgrade her device to lvl 6 -> place in slam (dance/strip(x2)/special) -> place in bordello (bordello 1) -> upgrade device (unlock) -> visit her in cells (dance/spank/strip)
*I had captured all other heroes and fully upgraded bordello at the time

Roulette - Bugged for me should probably be during the prison event

Miss Martian - Visit in cells (strip/naked) -> Reset device and upgrade to lvl 5/6 -> place in bordello private room (strip/bj/cumshot/sex/anal)

Killer Frost - Office (plan prison break) -> visit Slam everyday until Lex says to capture her -> go to lab (captures Killer Frost) -> visit cell (villian/slut scenes)

Artemis - Reset device and upgrade to lvl 5/6 -> place in bordello private room (strip/bj/cumshot/sex/anal/Tigress costume)*
*Bugged scenes will play with text and background but no pictures.

Blackfire - Visit cells (strip)

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
From the Discord

2.1.5 Confirmed / Known Bugs :

- Blackfire
- All her cell strips display her default outfit, both in the cell and the vault

- Miss Martian
- Her naked headband "costume" doesn't unlock in the costume selection window

- Artemis
- Her MB Private Room assets aren't displaying properly
- Some of her GS Variants are also missing their assets / displaying the wrong costume
- Most of her vault scenes are missing her Tigress costume variants
- Her Bordello scene is missing its Tigress costume variants

- Tala
- Costume switching during the initial summoning conversation

- Starfire
- Displays the Stargirl chibi-sprite in the MB Costume section

- Roulette
- Prison Anal scene isn't triggering Chibi-Lex still shows up and makes his escape after a BJ

- Batgirl
- Barbara's sprite stays on the screen during her strip scenes

- Terra
- Lex's sprite stays on the screen during her strip scenes
- Selecting "Talk" when there's "nothing more yet" automatically kicks you out of her cell

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
From the Discord

2.1.5 Confirmed / Known Bugs :

- Blackfire
- All her cell strips display her default outfit, both in the cell and the vault

- Miss Martian
- Her naked headband "costume" doesn't unlock in the costume selection window

- Artemis
- Her MB Private Room assets aren't displaying properly
- Some of her GS Variants are also missing their assets / displaying the wrong costume
- Most of her vault scenes are missing her Tigress costume variants
- Her Bordello scene is missing its Tigress costume variants

- Tala
- Costume switching during the initial summoning conversation

- Starfire
- Displays the Stargirl chibi-sprite in the MB Costume section

- Roulette
- Prison Anal scene isn't triggering Chibi-Lex still shows up and makes his escape after a BJ

- Batgirl
- Barbara's sprite stays on the screen during her strip scenes

- Terra
- Lex's sprite stays on the screen during her strip scenes
- Selecting "Talk" when there's "nothing more yet" automatically kicks you out of her cell
Might be good to wait for a bugfix release this time.

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
- Blackfire

- Roulette
For Blackfire only her default costume strip is included within the resources.

For Roulette, if there's an additional texture for her, it's not the usual place among all her other textures.

jesusman1

Oct 24, 2017
Nice update. Haven't finished everything, however I'd be more satisfied if they focused on finishing up characters instead of adding new ones and spreading their effort on multiple characters. It would make for a more compelling experience if I didn't have to check the update log every time to see what's new and just jump into the game without reading up on who has new scenes what I should do to get those scenes. Besides, if they focused on one character or subplot at a time they can make each one different and add more variate to the game.

Reactions: master110

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
How exactly is Terra unlocked? I'm trying to speak with catowman, but she gives me "There's nothing here yet"

Quetzalcoatl

Aug 2, 2017
Okay I went through tens of pages and tried google, how do you hide the dialogue box again?

Also great update.
I had to play through from the beginning again and this game is really great.
I hope this goes on for a while and doesn't fizzle out

humi198

Jul 2, 2017
How exactly is Terra unlocked? I'm trying to speak with catowman, but she gives me "There's nothing here yet"
maybe you need to reach certain level or complete certain quest to trigger this event like galatia event first i have no idea how to get her then ive got a walktrough which i dont have now said to complete certain hiest or quest dont know about that havent played this game since 2.1.3. the thing is you need to complete some quest or hiest or wait for certain time to trigger it.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Okay I went through tens of pages and tried google, how do you hide the dialogue box again?

Also great update.
I had to play through from the beginning again and this game is really great.
I hope this goes on for a while and doesn't fizzle out
H normally

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes