HashiramaSenju

Mar 11, 2018
So... HOW exactly to get Terra again?
I did all the things above.
I use my old save (since earlier version).
Have repeated almost everything mentioned.

I did all possible (not much) things to Killer Frost.
Had to revert Artemis from Cell Room slave to Meta Bordello and unlocked her new costume.
Mercy visited me in Office. I had freed all Prison Break villains.
Have you tried going to Meta Bordello, talk to Catwoman?

Cole Kyle

May 26, 2017
there is some serious bugs in the 2.1.5 almost every cell in the labs I clicked was black out and some of the actions in the game u choose was black out as well!

Reactions: mielle88

Carthago

Apr 2, 2018
Guys few questions only Toyman have effect put him in post villains on Lexcorp defense?

For the new update how can i unlock the new dress for artemis if is possible? And do the same for the sex scene with Roulette on prison?

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
So... can someone list all the costumes available?

I am asking because you can see art of all the characters in alternate costumes during the dance/strip/special at the Glamour Slam. How do you unlock those or are they not even in the game?

I am asking because there is the costume part in the Meta Bordello and none of them ever seems to unlock

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I hope Sunset will relese bug fix soon,it seems that everyone has problems with Artemis,Terra and Roulette anal scene and this new update had a lot of content,but the bugs have affected half of the new content , its a Damn Shame.

Reactions: Magicman4561

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
this game has become to big for its own good. Lot of girls with no scenes anyone cares about.
I doubt anyone cares in this particular game about how many strippers lex luthor can make and more about how many of those girls he can break and fuck.

Sadly this never happens and quite frankly i lost all interest in it and stopped supporting. Even though alot of ppl complain no one seems to care.
Also the list of bugs becomes bigger with every update and not less.

This is so sad. It was one of my favourites.

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I found an old backup save file for people who are having trouble with Terra or something else. This save should have everything complete through version 2.1.1 and is just before going to the Prison event (just go to Cadmus to start that).

IMPORTANT: SU stores 'saves' in the registry. I recommend you backup your registry first (regedit.exe -> File -> Export). You should always be safe and double check registry files you download as well (open reg file in Notepad++ or something similar).

Installation: First if you have a 'Slot 1' save already, you will have to delete your old saves (backup/export first). Open regedit.exe (⊞Win+R) and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited and right click the 'Something Unlimited' folder on the left then select 'Export' and save. Then right click same folder and select 'Delete'.

Unzip the download file and double click the file (or import using regedit) to add to your registry.

Reactions: Kronman987

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This kind of comment was a breath of fresh air as opposed to every other comment I've seen involving this update. I've never seen so many people complain about an update they got for FREE. (The bugs are not complaints, that is a valid thing to point out.) And I agree this is how I want new characters introduced. Terra's intro gave me hope for introducing new characters. Hopefully he does at least add two more girls (Just because I like groups of three.) Maybe Jinx?
Bumblebee?
Rocket?
Argent?
well slot wise he can continue until he has done every single dcau character and make up some of his own. I want him to catch up all the remaining girls up to this point with terra. Right now every character is complete up to 1st bordello scene so thats a lot of progress.

A lot of people complained that they didn't want to see anymore slam or bordello content, but didn't think that in order to move from it, it had to be finished. Now every update has the girl either doing private room content, or cell content, or getting updated cell content. To me that is excellent news.

I do want to soapbox the "can't complain because it's free" argument. You don't have to own the mona lisa to critique it. Criticism doesn't have a price tag attached. And I have also criticised this update because I was unable to access the Terra content and more people have this same issue. Bugs are getting in the way and he should have delayed for more testing or at least warned people. But to be fair, we arent supposed to have this version for two to four months, it's not a public release version.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
well slot wise he can continue until he has done every single dcau character and make up some of his own. I want him to catch up all the remaining girls up to this point with terra. Right now every character is complete up to 1st bordello scene so thats a lot of progress.

A lot of people complained that they didn't want to see anymore slam or bordello content, but didn't think that in order to move from it, it had to be finished. Now every update has the girl either doing private room content, or cell content, or getting updated cell content. To me that is excellent news.

I do want to soapbox the "can't complain because it's free" argument. You don't have to own the mona lisa to critique it. Criticism doesn't have a price tag attached. And I have also criticised this update because I was unable to access the Terra content and more people have this same issue. Bugs are getting in the way and he should have delayed for more testing or at least warned people. But to be fair, we arent supposed to have this version for two to four months, it's not a public release version.

Critiquing is different than complaining. As I stated, pointing out the bugs isn't complaining, because that is a valid point that needs to be addressed. What I am talking about were people whining about not getting the update they wanted or more cell scenes (we all do, people.) Because they don't like the Glamor slam or Bordello content when that is the easier sex access options.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Critiquing is different than complaining. As I stated, pointing out the bugs isn't complaining, because that is a valid point that needs to be addressed. What I am talking about were people whining about not getting the update they wanted or more cell scenes (we all do, people.) Because they don't like the Glamor slam or Bordello content when that is the easier sex access options.
One and the same really. Not everyone is an educated critic, not should they be. Complaints tell us where and what to improve, with the how determinable by the creator. So it's established that many no longer care for anything but cell content. (really read that they want more immersive content, and not mindless heroines.) but the how solution by SSR7 was to finish the content and in the future push new heroines past this content. So problem solved, people just fail to see that in action and wont until later. As you said, they wanted it to already happen, and this will never be the case.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a more recent save (reg) that they can share with all of the most recent content unlocked? I really don't want to start this game over for the thousandth time..

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
i lost my 2.1.3 save what do i do
I posted my old . Just speed through the Prison part by skipping the text (hold shift+space), it shouldn't take more than 5 min. Then for 2.1.3 content just put Batgirl in the private room at the Bordello and go through all her actions.

I also posted a mini walkthrough for 2.1.4 and 2.1.5

edit: speeding through the prison part you should probably still visit everyone everyday (to make sure you can break them out later) just skip the text.

no one here

May 15, 2017
I posted my old . Just speed through the Prison part by skipping the text (hold shift+space), it shouldn't take more than 5 min. Then for 2.1.3 content just put Batgirl in the private room at the Bordello and go through all her actions.

I also posted a mini walkthrough for 2.1.4 and 2.1.5

THANK YOU

kron

Jul 17, 2017
Unlock Terra.
regedit.exe - \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited

"suSlot01_cell09_h1728942070"=hex:54,65,72,72,61,00
"suSlot01_terraP_h986199961"=hex:63,65,6c,6c,00
"suSlot01_terraN_h986199943"=dword:00000001
"suSlot01_terraD_h986199949"=dword:00000005
"suSlot01_terra_h290185897"=dword:00000013

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes