Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
Worked really good. Unlocked Terra, but Roulette did not unlock A-Scene.
I only tried the jail scene once though.
But everything else worked really good, as far as I can tell.
I'm not sure, or have not come across, any other Ivy scenes except for the prison scenes with her and other girls.
I've heard about a BJ and Anal scene with her, but haven't seen them.
I posted a eariler. Roulette anal scene is bugged in this release.

---

2.1.5 save file anyone ?
Here is my completed 2.1.5 save for those who wanted that.

Just follow the instructions I wrote previously to install.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
From his Patreon:

There will be a interm bug fix build

We recognize that this build was buggy. What we did was attempted to use the same development schedule as before. Meaning we did tons of asset creation and then implementation nearing the time of release. What ended up happening is that due to the large amount of content created there was limited time to implement it all. Around 1/3 of all content created didn't make it into this final build (you only saw 2/3rds of what was created). We also recognized that there was lots of bugs. This will hopefully be remedied over the next few build cycles as we hone this dev cycle (we have several ideas we want to implement already). What this means is that there will be a bug fix build coming. As of right now here is the change log (as of this moment), we will look into the Artemis/Roulette stuff as that seems to be a much larger problem (assets don't seem to be in the build out for some reason).

SU 2.1.5 → SU 2.1.55 Change log

Fixed —————————————

- Killer Frost's second intro scene not showing up in the vault

- Going back from Prison Menu leaving the menu up

- Stargirl icon showing up for Starfire in Metabordello Stables

- Batgirl portrait staying on screen over actions

- Tala's costume switching during conversations

- Miss Martian's naked hairband costume not selectable

- Lex showing up over Terra's strip scenes in cells

- Terra's Special not showing up in the vault

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
From his Patreon:

We recognize that this build was buggy. What we did was attempted to use the same development schedule as before. Meaning we did tons of asset creation and then implementation nearing the time of release. What ended up happening is that due to the large amount of content created there was limited time to implement it all. Around 1/3 of all content created didn't make it into this final build (you only saw 2/3rds of what was created). We also recognized that there was lots of bugs. This will hopefully be remedied over the next few build cycles as we hone this dev cycle (we have several ideas we want to implement already). What this means is that there will be a bug fix build coming. As of right now here is the change log (as of this moment), we will look into the Artemis/Roulette stuff as that seems to be a much larger problem (assets don't seem to be in the build out for some reason).

Fixed —————————————

still not ruletta anal ¬_¬

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Dunno if anyone else had this problem : When you put Terra in the MB, if you reset, she gets stuck in the roster, and the only solution i found was resetting back to level 1. Dunno if it's just me, or if it's another bug.

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
From his Patreon:

Fixed —————————————

Still not enough time to implement??

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Dunno if anyone else had this problem : When you put Terra in the MB, if you reset, she gets stuck in the roster, and the only solution i found was resetting back to level 1. Dunno if it's just me, or if it's another bug.
That happened to me too
So i upgraded her device to max to put her in the cell but still get black screen though.....

Reactions: Thornhill

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
That happened to me too
So i upgraded her device to max to put her in the cell but still get black screen though.....
I didn't get any black screens, because i took the heroic approach of starting from scratch. I also stumbled on the other issues folks mentioned, like Artemis , Roulette, etc, but didn't wanted to clog the thread with repeating issues. Guess that Terra roster thing is a bug, hope the Dev picks up on that !. Thx for the confirmation !

Reactions: mielle88

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I guess they intentionally released an unfinished build to buy more time
Didn't felt unfinished, it felt untested. Actually, we got a pretty good update. A character with full content, Terra, plus some nice progression on some other characters...that didn't showed up. The scenes fire, but all you see is dialogue and a shadow. If i could have a Tier 3 wish, it would be that all the characters get the same treatment as Terra and Miss Martian. It's "mildly frustrating" that the earlier characters are left in the cold, but at least Terra was done right. Right-ish...

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Didn't felt unfinished, it felt untested. Actually, we got a pretty good update. A character with full content, Terra, plus some nice progression on some other characters...that didn't showed up. The scenes fire, but all you see is dialogue and a shadow. If i could have a Tier 3 wish, it would be that all the characters get the same treatment as Terra and Miss Martian. It's "mildly frustrating" that the earlier characters are left in the cold, but at least Terra was done right. Right-ish...
Well they said only 2/3rds have only been implemented and I don't know if they'll include the 1/3rd of the content in the coming bugfix
Im envious assuming that you have seen all the new stuff while I only get to see killer frost content and everything is all buggy so i can't say if its a good update
Its all bad for me

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Well they said only 2/3rds have only been implemented and I don't know if they'll include the 1/3rd of the content in the coming bugfix
Im envious assuming that you have seen all the new stuff while I only get to see killer frost content and everything is all buggy so i can't say if its a good update
Its all bad for me
Yeah, and all it took was playing the whole thing back from zero...to see the shadow of Artemis, wow, really made my day, huh ?! Well, if you're pig stubborn like me, and go back to the beginning, you can have a lot of fun with Miss Martian, Terra, plus some nuggets scattered around. But for me, clicking for hours on end to see a shadow, yeah, that's "something unlimited " alright ! The Dev got into the weeds with the timeline, and didn't tested it properly. That's how we got that technical mumbo jumbo about implementation . He didn't tested it. And i'm just a pirate, imagine how the folks patroning him must be feeling...

Reactions: mielle88

Rookie Dookie

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone can tell me the use of the magic collar?
Bought it from the magic shop, what does it do and who does it work on?

mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah, and all it took was playing the whole thing back from zero...to see the shadow of Artemis, wow, really made my day, huh ?! Well, if you're pig stubborn like me, and go back to the beginning, you can have a lot of fun with Miss Martian, Terra, plus some nuggets scattered around. But for me, clicking for hours on end to see a shadow, yeah, that's "something unlimited " alright ! The Dev got into the weeds with the timeline, and didn't tested it properly. That's how we got that technical mumbo jumbo about implementation . He didn't tested it. And i'm just a pirate, imagine how the folks patroning him must be feeling...
That's why I think its unfinished how can they test it if its not finished they even said "there's a limited time to implement it all"

And yes im considering to start over again i just don't have the time yet

..........ARG ME MATEY.......

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
I guess they intentionally released an unfinished build to buy more time
Now this is some black hawk helicopters tin foil hat Alex Jones type conspiracy right here. Man dude seriously lay off the Thimerosal and keep away from the geoengineering from chemtrails. Just chill on the flat earth. FUCK GLOBIES

But on a serious note, literally the assets were in the build out. But Unity didn't put them in the final build. Like literally you test, select create build and upload to mega at the 11th hour. Please dude lets try and be civil and realize we are not running or hiding from anything. In fact during our whole Patreon campaign we have been the most open and honest of creators. Proof is in the puddin.

Its all bad for me
It didn't get in because it wasn't working. Literally wouldn't show up in testing, so something is broken and takes longer than we had to fix.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes