mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Now this is some black hawk helicopters tin foil hat Alex Jones type conspiracy right here. Man dude seriously lay off the Thimerosal and keep away from the geoengineering from chemtrails. Just chill on the flat earth. FUCK GLOBIES

But on a serious note, literally the assets were in the build out. But Unity didn't put them in the final build. Like literally you test, select create build and upload to mega at the 11th hour. Please dude lets try and be civil and realize we are not running or hiding from anything. In fact during our whole Patreon campaign we have been the most open and honest of creators. Proof is in the puddin.

It didn't get in because it wasn't working. Literally wouldn't show up in testing, so something is broken and takes longer than we had to fix.
Who is in the 1/3rd of the update that didn't made out?

Feb 5, 2018
Managed to unlock Tigress Outfit just now. So far can only see Blowjob and half of strip, no normal bordello and haven't tried GS yet. Same as with Batgirl, just screw her every way possible until it shows up.

Reactions: mielle88
Feb 5, 2018
Ok, so the Tigress suits works half of the stuff once you unlock it, Terra seems to be working fine once you unlock all heroines and max devices, and Miss Martian is pretty cool. I reckon the update is okay, definitely 2 months work is shown but it has its ups and downs.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I know that feel, waiting for something new for Mercy a long time, she is my favorite.
Your avatar makes me want to ask a question to everyone.

You could add one Marvel character to the game, who would it be?
My choice has to be Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Seriously, a lot of people need to slow down, relax, take a big gigantic breath, and remember what it is you are doing here.
This isn't a huge software company with dozens of testers to root out bugs before version releases. They also don't have the luxury of a huge number of programmers to finish builds before the deadline. In actuality, WE are the bug testers. All of these builds that we are getting are in effect beta versions. We play them, report bugs, and they fix them.

It's fine to report bugs, but to get bent out of shape because of them is ridiculous. Honestly, this is the only time that I can remember there being this big of a problem, and it is clearly due to them trying to pack more content in than usual. They will figure it out. And if you really can't take it, then just wait until this is finished a few years from now and play the final product.

On another note, people getting frustrated with the addition of new characters when the old ones aren't done also need to settle down a bit. I'm glad that he doesn't just try to finish one character before starting a new one. He has said many times that he works on whatever has his interest at the time. I don't want crappy content because he feels forced to work on a character he isn't into. I would rather that he maintains his extremely high level of content by working on characters that he wants to work on. Surely we can all sympathize with this.

If you haven't learned by now, this isn't really a GAME, per se. It's a collection of great pictures and animations, in an interactive gallery with a storyline tying it all together. I hope it NEVER gets done. The fact that he keeps expanding the roster just makes me excited that there is still a lot of new content that I will eventually get to see. I was starting to get a little worried, honestly, that most of the characters were reaching the end of their content.

Keep rocking it, SR7 and SmokeShank!

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
So after breaking out poison ivy and bane it says you can hire them. is that just like hiring the other villains or from somewhere else?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Yep, just like the others. And if you post Ivy at the strip club, her and Roulette will eventually hook up for a lesbian scene. Plus it increases the revenue from there by a ton.
EDIT: and if you post her in your living quarters, she will strip and blow you.

Reactions: KaiserST

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Yep, just like the others. And if you post Ivy at the strip club, her and Roulette will eventually hook up for a lesbian scene. Plus it increases the revenue from there by a ton.
EDIT: and if you post her in your living quarters, she will strip and blow you.
Thanks!

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Is there full walkthrough?
On the discord, it says there is an updated guide for 2.1.4 pinned in the Patreon channel. As far as I can tell, it isn't uploaded here. Hopefully someone can, the current one here is only up to 2.1.2.

Reactions: Krull

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
On the discord, it says there is an updated guide for 2.1.4 pinned in the Patreon channel. As far as I can tell, it isn't uploaded here. Hopefully someone can, the current one here is only up to 2.1.2.
Or for less than a bottle of water, just $1.00 every two months will get you access to the wonderful guide produced by one of our longtime supporters. Just saying...

Reactions: SoleSuperior957

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Your avatar makes me want to ask a question to everyone.

You could add one Marvel character to the game, who would it be?
My choice has to be Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Picking just one is almost impossible. There are so many I'd want. Guess I'll just go with the obvious, easy choice. She-Hulk.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Knowing this will probably be ignored, but I really feel like it would be interesting to include characters like Fire & Ice or Mera
I feel if they introduced Fire and Ice, Dr Light would be the third one.
Since Mera uses Atlantean magic she probably would be put in one of Tala's rooms.

I do agree though, Fire with a Brazilian strip would be fantastic.

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Or for less than a bottle of water, just $1.00 every two months will get you access to the wonderful guide produced by one of our longtime supporters. Just saying...
Wait so the billing cycle has changed to every two months now? If so I am definitely resubbing! Only reason I had to quit was school.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes