edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know. But you can just cheat money in the game. Just press C.
I know about the cheat command, by pressing the letter c ... but ...
I asked that, because Grood appears a moment in the place of the Tala, and says that would return again if the Lex reached 3 trillion, did not want to be using the direct cheat up to this value, so I asked if it could edit to see if it has that scene.

Reactions: ponyguy

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I asked that, because Grood appears a moment in the place of the Tala, and says that would return again if the Lex reached 3 trillion, did not want to be using the direct cheat up to this value, so I asked if it could edit to see if it has that scene.
Haha, that's not a number you can actually reach. It's basically a joke. Grodd will come around later and get you sent to prison (which is actually a good thing), but that 3 trillion dollars isn't the reason. I admire your determination, though. And I'm glad you didn't try to hit the +1,000,000 button enough times to get to 3 trillion, what with it taking 3 million button presses to get there....

Reactions: ponyguy

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
Whaaaaat? You want to cheat but you don't want to use the cheat?

Sep 11, 2017
Is that because she's in the bordello or a cell?

you have to change her device back from cell mode and re upgrade it, it's annyoing
No she was in the bordello but I removed her from there. She is not clickable in the bordello and she is grayed out in the club. I guess I'll reupgrade her collar.

Vararth

Sep 21, 2017
Mac version works like a charm for me.
idk, i don't get any error but i get a message that it can't be opened and it turns off. haevn't had issues with other versions till now so am confused. i downloaded using the mega link, will check out the others as well now.

R.M.P935

Feb 22, 2018
has already been released a bug fixer, could someone share?

www. patreon.com/sunsetriders7/posts

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 5, 2018
Hey, so I started playing in the previous update and when I updated, I lost all my progress. I can't remember how to unlock Blackfire, I've had Starfire in the GS and MB and now she's in a cell. Any help?

Deval67

Aug 23, 2017
I'm not sure if this question has come up before, is there a way to modify the screen resolution size? For the last 4 updates the game window is too big for my laptop's screen, and I can't seem to change it.

Feb 5, 2018
I'm not sure if this question has come up before, is there a way to modify the screen resolution size? For the last 4 updates the game window is too big for my laptop's screen, and I can't seem to change it.
I play on Mac so I'm not sure if its the same but normally when I start the game it asks what I prefer the screen size to be.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Hey, so I started playing in the previous update and when I updated, I lost all my progress. I can't remember how to unlock Blackfire, I've had Starfire in the GS and MB and now she's in a cell. Any help?
If you have the Lexcorp Office unlocked then eventually Black fire will show up if you go there once in a while.

Reactions: SoleSuperior957

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
A little help incase I missed something. I've captured all the girls, upgraded everything to it's max and done all the scenes with everyone I can, but I still haven't opened the prison option.

Any suggestions?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
A little help incase I missed something. I've captured all the girls, upgraded everything to it's max and done all the scenes with everyone I can, but I still haven't opened the prison option.

Any suggestions?
Go to tala and grodd may appear then follow his instructions.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
has already been released a bug fixer, could someone share?

www. patreon.com/sunsetriders7/posts
Not out until tomorrow bro. It literally says that on the Patreon post.

No. All sex scenes were removed and replaced with pictures of Stan Lee and gifs of Batman doing the signature Bat-Dance. Sorry man.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes