gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Edit: I'm dumb and assumed Windows, for other OSes, no idea. Sorry :frown:

The saves are all in the Registry rather than a folder (annoying).
You can clean out the registry entries by opening regedit (win+r 'regedit'), and navigating to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
View attachment 86302

Take care not to delete anything else. When you relaunch the game this should be recreated from scratch.
The save location for Unity games is decided by there author but by default it might be in the windows registry as @32BitShifter pointed out, a ./save or ./saves folder in game data directory, %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\<productname>\ windows folder, on a Mac its usually written into the user Library folder: ~/Library/Application Support/company name/product name, ~/Library/Caches or ~/Library/Application Support/unity.company name.product name.

P.S. I'm sure there are other default locations I'm unaware of.

Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Just found this game, fairly interesting if a bit grindy (built in cheats are a godsend). Two things that bother the living hell out of me though.

First, in the cosmetic level "vault scenes" literally everything is locked, so you cannot tell whether there's actually scenes to grind out or if they simply haven't been programmed yet. Even referencing to a compiled list (or reverse compiling from the changelogs) it's damn near impossible to figure whether you've discovered everything available and are marking time for a content drop.

Second thing is also a cosmetic aggravation, cells are a "first-come, first-filled" basis. My cells are absolute chaos, due to how I'd upgraded devices and proceeded through story, my cells look like: Blackfire, (random), (random), Galatea, (random), Audrey, Chesire, (random), Killer Frost, (random), (random)... where (random) is just whatever order I happen to upgrade devices on. And my OCD just bugs the living hell out of me that I can't organize them in any format so those long-term guests are all in one list, or even putting connected girls in adjacent cells (Blackfire/Starfire, or Powergirl/Galatea).

Aside from those issues, generally enjoying this.

Reactions: gue5t

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I'm slightly confused on the bugfix, is the Artemis content not getting fixed along with everything else? (Not a huge issue if I have to wait til 2.1.6 for it to get fixed.)

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I'm slightly confused on the bugfix, is the Artemis content not getting fixed along with everything else? (Not a huge issue if I have to wait til 2.1.6 for it to get fixed.)
Many of the bugs will be addressed tomorrow. Sunset has been sick so his progress at fixing them has been halted a bit. Many of the major bugs will be fixed but Artemis is a huge fucking mess at the moment. First time Unity has outright denied the files he is trying to add. He needs to see what is going on with that so it may or may not be addressed. Everything else is fair game/already fixed and just waiting to be bundled for tomorrow's bug release.
Answer is in the page before. :p

Reactions: Grayking666

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
My thanks to @SimpleFapper for sharing the Asset Pack with us yet again.

I selected all scenes that still aren't in the game or are but still can't be seen because of the bugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And a reminder for the nbs, you don't need to use the asset pack to play or put it on the game. This is just all of the scenes of the game in HD.

Once again my thanks to @SimpleFapper
How do you get the alternate costumes for Hawkgirl and Wonder Woman?!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Cant stand these devs, even George Bossuard of Duke Nukem Forever was not this insane with feature creep
Feature creep? what feature? cell feature was the last feature and it was a year ago a least. Girl wise we are now up to all girls being left with private room and cell content. Last update introduced one girl- and she was given all content including intro cell content.

I have my issues, but I don't think feature creep is one of them on my list. And TBH, my list of issues got shorter with this update since we are pretty much caught up to having nothing but sex and story content from here.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Sunset is doing a quick playthrough of the game now. He just told me he is just making sure he didn't make anything worse but in the next few hours you will get a bug fix.

Reactions: PugWug and xMendoza

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Fixed some major and minor problems. There is still a problem will some assets just getting left out, but I'll look into it more next month. I don't want to spend more than a few days on an interim build like this because it starts to cut into the time allowed for the next build. I'll be spending an extra week on programming/testing with the next one, so these in between builds can be avoided. -Sunsetriders7

Hey all SF Here. Just dropping this little thing so we could enjoy the latest build a bit better.

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
Does anyone else wonder if with the summoning from Tala and the cloning tubes if we will get gender-bent versions of male heroes and villians.

Sidenote - will Amanda Waller have a cell in the future?

Reactions: ponyguy

rle68

May 28, 2017
Right now i dont know what is worse in my opinion....People who come in and ask the same fucking question 45 times on 3 different pages and cant be bothered to read or even search... or the whiny people so upset everything doesnt work right off the bat and bitch and complain about it ad nausea...look it the fuck up if you dont know what it means...or the whiny lil shits that say hes milking it .. shut up already jesus tits on christ...

no game is perfect you got the dev's ear on here and he does a good job letting people know whats going on, give him a friggin break already

yes there are some issues but hes fixing them .. give it a rest will you.. yes i played it through and yes i had some issues as well.. IT AINT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Just found this game, fairly interesting if a bit grindy (built in cheats are a godsend). Two things that bother the living hell out of me though.

First, in the cosmetic level "vault scenes" literally everything is locked, so you cannot tell whether there's actually scenes to grind out or if they simply haven't been programmed yet. Even referencing to a compiled list (or reverse compiling from the changelogs) it's damn near impossible to figure whether you've discovered everything available and are marking time for a content drop.

Second thing is also a cosmetic aggravation, cells are a "first-come, first-filled" basis. My cells are absolute chaos, due to how I'd upgraded devices and proceeded through story, my cells look like: Blackfire, (random), (random), Galatea, (random), Audrey, Chesire, (random), Killer Frost, (random), (random)... where (random) is just whatever order I happen to upgrade devices on. And my OCD just bugs the living hell out of me that I can't organize them in any format so those long-term guests are all in one list, or even putting connected girls in adjacent cells (Blackfire/Starfire, or Powergirl/Galatea).

Aside from those issues, generally enjoying this.
You sir are my soulmate. My current formula is to have
Audrey Stargirl
Galatea Supergirl
Cheshire Artemis
Blackfire Starfire
Killer Frost (Batgirl)
(Miss Martian) (Terra)

I did consider an over under formula for a while rather than a side to side
Galatea
Supergirl
Cheshire
Artemis (etc)

But as you say, with all the floating cells and the potential for new characters it all got to be too much.

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
Right now i dont know what is worse in my opinion....People who come in and ask the same fucking question 45 times on 3 different pages and cant be bothered to read or even search... or the whiny people so upset everything doesnt work right off the bat and bitch and complain about it ad nausea...look it the fuck up if you dont know what it means...or the whiny lil shits that say hes milking it .. shut up already jesus tits on christ...

no game is perfect you got the dev's ear on here and he does a good job letting people know whats going on, give him a friggin break already

yes there are some issues but hes fixing them .. give it a rest will you.. yes i played it through and yes i had some issues as well.. IT AINT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE
Well Spoke

Reactions: mielle88 and rle68
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes