Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
Before people ask, no mention of the Roulette extra scene in the Changelog for 2.1.555, and if there's a new asset for her, it's not in the usual place.

Reactions: llong0415

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
Before people ask, no mention of the Roulette extra scene in the Changelog for 2.1.555, and if there's a new asset for her, it's not in the usual place.
Of course you realize that by the next page people will be asking about it. Just saying.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, is there any changelog for the bugs the 2.1.55 version fixed?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Idk how but Terra's gallery is bugged. Whenever I click on it it keeps looping me through her special over and over again til I have to exit out of the game. (Even starting a new game it still has the same problem.) Other than that everything else seems to be in order

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Hey guys, is there any changelog for the bugs the 2.1.55 version fixed?
SU 2.1.5 --> SU 2.1.555 Changelog

Fixed ---------------------------------------

- Killer Frost's second intro scene not showing up in the vault
- Going back from Prison Menu leaving the menu up
- Stargirl icon showing up for Starfire in Metabordello Stables
- Batgirl portrait staying on screen over actions
- Tala's costume switching during conversations
- Miss Martian's naked haridband costume not unlocking
- Lex showing up over Terra's strip scenes in cells
- Terra's Special not showing up in the vault
- Issues with Artemis assets and scenes
- Blackfire's spanking scene costumes in the vault
- Only Cheshire's dialog showing up on Killer Frost's second intro
- Blackfire's strip only showing her first costume
- Making multiple Galatea clones
- Many problems with Artemis assets not showing in game
- Ivy vault scenes causing black screens
- Tala vault scenes causing black screens

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Feature creep? what feature? cell feature was the last feature and it was a year ago a least. Girl wise we are now up to all girls being left with private room and cell content. Last update introduced one girl- and she was given all content including intro cell content.

I have my issues, but I don't think feature creep is one of them on my list. And TBH, my list of issues got shorter with this update since we are pretty much caught up to having nothing but sex and story content from here.
Adding more girls is kind of a feature creep. The whole prison segment I would consider feature creep as well.

The biggest problem with the game right now is that it keeps getting BIGGER without any indications that it'll get finished. I love the cells, and I do enjoy seeing new girls added to them especially if they're favorites of mine. (For example, I'm a big fan of Stargirl and Artemis) But it's frustrating that we get to as far as some dancing, maybe some stripping... and then it stops. Then next update Sunset just introduces something new and we're stuck with an increasing list of half finished content.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I wouldn't be surprise he starts going to the multiverse and get different version characters lol. There is 2 Amanda Waller the fat one which is about that business and the slim sexy one which is horrible at her job. Then again Power Girl is from a different multiverse.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Adding more girls is kind of a feature creep. The whole prison segment I would consider feature creep as well.

The biggest problem with the game right now is that it keeps getting BIGGER without any indications that it'll get finished. I love the cells, and I do enjoy seeing new girls added to them especially if they're favorites of mine. (For example, I'm a big fan of Stargirl and Artemis) But it's frustrating that we get to as far as some dancing, maybe some stripping... and then it stops. Then next update Sunset just introduces something new and we're stuck with an increasing list of half finished content.
but it hasn't stopped. All the girls now have bordello content as well. The new character introduced was pushed all the way past that and strait to cells. Content wise most girls are almost complete with the original content (private room was supposed to be the end) And prison is really just continuing the actual story part, you can't really blame him for forwarding the story.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Huh. Seems the bugfix version doesn't even register my 2.1.5 save. It loaded me to a point before I did any of the shit I did there. Putting Artemis in the private room, freeing Frost, etc. That's funny.
Oh well. Still no Terra. So, new game, here I come.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Huh. Seems the bugfix version doesn't even register my 2.1.5 save. It loaded me to a point before I did any of the shit I did there. Putting Artemis in the private room, freeing Frost, etc. That's funny.
Oh well. Still no Terra. So, new game, here I come.
Let me know if you run into the Terra bug I ran into in her gallery. Need to see if its a common bug or just a bug with my flsave or file

Reactions: ponyguy

rle68

May 28, 2017
I wouldn't be surprise he starts going to the multiverse and get different version characters lol. There is 2 Amanda Waller the fat one which is about that business and the slim sexy one which is horrible at her job. Then again Power Girl is from a different multiverse.
been mentioned about crisis on 2 earths adding some of them.. but nothing ever set about it

SmokeShank

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2016
I'm slightly confused on the bugfix, is the Artemis content not getting fixed along with everything else? (Not a huge issue if I have to wait til 2.1.6 for it to get fixed.)
That is a problem with Unity itself and not the game. A closer look into what is happening is needed as we have never encountered this before. There wasn't enough time available to look at this bug and get a fix out by our deadline.

Right now i dont know what is worse in my opinion....People who come in and ask the same fucking question 45 times on 3 different pages and cant be bothered to read or even search... or the whiny people so upset everything doesnt work right off the bat and bitch and complain about it ad nausea...look it the fuck up if you dont know what it means...or the whiny lil shits that say hes milking it .. shut up already jesus tits on christ...

no game is perfect you got the dev's ear on here and he does a good job letting people know whats going on, give him a friggin break already

yes there are some issues but hes fixing them .. give it a rest will you.. yes i played it through and yes i had some issues as well.. IT AINT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE
Wish I could buy you a drink!

rle68

May 28, 2017
That is a problem with Unity itself and not the game. A closer look into what is happening is needed as we have never encountered this before. There wasn't enough time available to look at this bug and get a fix out by our deadline.

Wish I could buy you a drink!
hehe Thanks.. just my op

Aug 14, 2017
The Asset Packs are just collections of HD versions of the artwork and have nothing to do with the game play. They are only for viewing.
thanks i was wondering bc there were some costumes i saw and i didnt know how to unlock them like the wonder woman stuff, also does anyone know how to get more costumes for the bordello or is batgirl the only one with alt costumes?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes