Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
thanks i was wondering bc there were some costumes i saw and i didnt know how to unlock them like the wonder woman stuff, also does anyone know how to get more costumes for the bordello or is batgirl the only one with alt costumes?
Miss Martian has her nude outfit for Bordello.
Artemis has nude, tigress, and nude tigress. Just keep having sex with them in the private room and strip them and they should unlock.

llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
That is a problem with Unity itself and not the game. A closer look into what is happening is needed as we have never encountered this before. There wasn't enough time available to look at this bug and get a fix out by our deadline.

Wish I could buy you a drink!
I second that sentiment

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
Check the previous page. You CAN do that, you know.
I could see that, I was just asking for clarification because I didn't see anything related to Roulette in the change log and I wanted to know if they had patched the scene in. I guess not then.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Adding more girls is kind of a feature creep. The whole prison segment I would consider feature creep as well.

The biggest problem with the game right now is that it keeps getting BIGGER without any indications that it'll get finished. I love the cells, and I do enjoy seeing new girls added to them especially if they're favorites of mine. (For example, I'm a big fan of Stargirl and Artemis) But it's frustrating that we get to as far as some dancing, maybe some stripping... and then it stops. Then next update Sunset just introduces something new and we're stuck with an increasing list of half finished content.
Why on earth does this guy keep adding new characters? We don't need 50 fucking girls

Why don't you want 50 girls? You know the only thing I can think of that would be better than 50 girls? 100 girls! Why would you want an end to this? If you do want it to end, then STOP PLAYING.

If I hear one more person on this thread say "feature creep", I'm going to lose it. It's like you don't understand what this is. It ISN'T REALLY A GAME! It's a bunch of GREAT art and GREAT animations, and an interactive way to unlock it and view it. Saying he should finish one character before moving on to the next is just ridiculous. It's like saying that an artist should paint every single picture that he might ever want to paint of one subject before he moves on to the next one. Seriously, THINK about what you're saying before you say it. Do you really want him to get to a point where he might consider the game to be finished, and thus stop creating more content? I certainly don't.

He will get to all the characters. He has gone back to many of the originals already. Batgirl was one of the original three, and two updates ago he went back and made a ton of amazing content for her. I get it, some of you want your favorite character to get content. I know that I have often wished that he would abandon everything else and just do Power Girl (Galatea for you kids out there) content until the end of time. But I want him to do it when he really wants to do it so that it will be as great as the rest. And every time he adds a new character, I think to myself, "well, now SR7 signed himself up for another few months of generating content. That's great!" I never want this game to be done. I want new content every couple months FOREVER.

Again, remember, this is NOT a game in the true sense of the word. It's click on buttons until you find new content. Just keep on doing that, and enjoying what you see. And please, for the love of all that's holy, do NOT keep pestering and insulting the creator. Unless you want him to say "screw you guys" and quit. I, for one, don't want that.

Last edited:

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
For some reason whenever I have sex with Artemis in the Bordello, no matter the costume, nothing besides the background appears. And yes I am playing 2.1.555 so that should be working

Also, I wish S7 would add more of the older girls to the cells. Mainly Huntress and Canary.
After all they and Batgirl where the first three of the games and Batgirl is nearly finished while they have the bare minimum

Malkav

May 28, 2017
The bugfix version still hasn't fixed the bugs. I wonder what it changed then.

I guess I will have to create a new save like everyone else then.

snacky

May 25, 2017
So are old saves out of the picture completely? Cause this fix did'nt do anything for me. Black screen on basically all the new content and Catwoman doesn't have anything to say so i can't access Terra.

Apr 22, 2017
Does someone have the save .reg file with everything unlocked up to this update? Or this update as well. I dont want to start again and play trough the whole thing because of a bug.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Does someone have the save .reg file with everything unlocked up to this update? Or this update as well. I dont want to start again and play trough the whole thing because of a bug.
If you use the cheat menu it only takes a short time. You can immediately unlock all the girls except a few and hire all the villans +just give yourself money. From there just do the storylines for harley and build up the bordello and your good.

On that note, it seems I cannot get sex with artemis still, but I can get anal scenes to work so progress on that front.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Remember: this is a in development game, scrapping save is a normal and expected practice every few months.

Reactions: Killer_Kittens

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
For those unable to read a patreon post:
2.1.555 fixes some of the bugs, but not all.
Roulette anal and Artemis regular sex - still gone.
Still some costume and sprite bugs.
He will fix the rest in the next build, but wants to commit his time now to content, and address those when he is doing all of the programming for 2.1.6 (which will have more time spent on programming and debugging than this time).
Anything else that isn't showing for you is most likely due to the fact that saves do not always work right in newer versions, and you may have to start over. If you want a save file, PLEASE read back through the thread. It is in there many times.

Reactions: Killer_Kittens

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Alright you [retracted]. Listen here because this is getting old.

1.Artemis is broken. The bug fixes did nothing because Artemis and all the art and programming is not being accepted by Unity. Sunset did what he could but Artemis is going to stay broken for now. Stop trying to fuck what cannot be fucked. Blame Unity.

2. Please for the love of god use a new save. Old saves are bugged so you cannot get some content like Terra. [retracted]. A bug fix will fix the problems established on a new build but will not fix stuff you caused by dragging a old save through the mud. Start over. You are bound to start over so just do it now.

3. Before you [retracted] even ask. Saves are tied to the Registry. Just start a new game from the menu and you will be fine. Deleting registry files is never recommended because you will probably break Unity doing so.

4. Don't go asking for saves on SU. Why? Because you are copying someone else's Registry into yours. You wouldn't share needles in real life, would you? No because you guys are stupid but not that stupid. Only accept Registry files from people you trust. Strangers on the internet is about the worse thing you could receive stuff from. This isn't your every day save file. They are hardwired into your computer. Why don't you google what Registry's can do to your computer when you fuck with them. Again just a new save.

5. START A NEW GAME YOURSELF! Just hold Space+Shift. You can speedrun through the game in like 40 minutes this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes