rle68

May 28, 2017
ok artemis is broken only as far as her sex scene.. bj anal works ok.. the facial is a bit off needs a re work in my op but other than that its fine

the anal scene with roulette.. didnt happen for me either, not sure if it was ever meant to happen or vicious rumor mill

havent got all of blackfires stuff yet got to tired fell asleep

i am not sure all of this broken stuff keep being thrown around but not for me.. AND STOP ASKING DUMBFUCK REPEATED QUESTIONS 45 FUCKING TIMES READ THE FUCKING CHAT LOG OR SEARCH FFS

Reactions: llong0415

sictbttwagr

Mar 9, 2017
I really like this game, but one of the things I don't like is that there's no clear indication when you're as far as a girl will go. Does anyone have a checklist of events / scenes?

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
There's another bug that I didn't see posted yet (only did a quick look at previous pages, could be wrong). When going to the Scene archives and selecting Terra it only plays her "Special" scene from the club, and it also plays it on repeat with no way to exit out forcing a quit program by the user.

CrimsonZodiac

Mar 8, 2018
can anyone post their save(as in the reg file) i think mine is broken as poison ivy is not popping up and roulette new scene doesnt pop up

Mizzen

Apr 9, 2018
can anyone post their save(as in the reg file) i think mine is broken as poison ivy is not popping up and roulette new scene doesnt pop up
If you are talking about the Roulette anal scene, that doesn't seem to be showing up for anyone.

For poison ivy, have you broken her out yet?

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes