jediwithbat

Oct 10, 2017
Tried the new content. Can't unlock Terra, guess Catwoman ain't no snitch. Can't unlock Tigress outfit for Artemis (after trying 10 times every possible combo). Also prison anal scene is bugged, but seems like everyone knows that. SO waiting for a new (new) bug update with new fixes.

Nov 27, 2016
There's not going to be a new bugfix update. Dev doesn't want to spend more time on a bugfix release and end up delaying work on next month's regular update so you'll need to wait until then for the bugs to be fixed.

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
So a restarted the game and encountered the Harley bug.(Stuck on nude and getting locked in costume screen when changing)..... anyone have any suggestion?

Reactions: xMendoza

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So a restarted the game and encountered the Harley bug.(Stuck on nude and getting locked in costume screen when changing)..... anyone have any suggestion?
So that's actually a bug that has plagued SU for a year now. The old menus for Harley, Lois, Batgirl, and Mercy are using very old code. This next release in May is actually going to give content to older characters and at the same time those characters will be started over from scratch code wise.

Sunset will hopefully fix the problem but for now there is nothing you can do or a quick fix. Just don't go into Harleys costume menu is all I can really say.

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know where the save files are kept? I've checked everywhere i can think of but can't find it.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes