TurtleStew

Feb 14, 2018
I can't seem to progress... Harley has run after Joker after a Diamon Heist but she still has her room. Mercy kick me out if I try to talk to her cause I've "chosen the Clown bimbo" over her. How do I progress the story?

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
@ TurtleStew : Just visit again and again, there will be progress.

I played through, and i really liked SU.I did not get all of the content( for example, i do not know how how to free
Poison Ivy and Killer Frost), but it is great so far. The story is fun and the Art is excellent( i have some experience in drawing and painting). My favourite was Galatea( so cool:her in the Suicide Squad Harley-outfit and her fake-ixxxxt-relationship with Lex Luthor).
Looking forward to the next update.:)

Reactions: xMendoza

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wait, never mind. I did get Cheetah's scene. I just didn't remember it. :p
Weird. Could've sworn I had trouble with it. But it's there in the vault, so I must've gotten it at some point.

Reactions: Drafox

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
just need the assests ripped or a save file with all current scenes, no reason to keep replaying the same content over and over

odinson

Oct 1, 2017
Does anyone else wonder if with the summoning from Tala and the cloning tubes if we will get gender-bent versions of male heroes and villians.

Sidenote - will Amanda Waller have a cell in the future?
If he does add that, I personalty hope for female Kid Flash.

But maybe that's just me.;)

Reactions: ponyguy

naxerx

Jun 9, 2017
someone get variant scene of special of miss martial , artemis and batgirl and variant dance of black fire and varian ispection on starfire ? cuz i cant trigger it...

Carthago

Apr 2, 2018
News from :

So as we have stated previously, we want to be more transparent on the direction of the builds moving forward. This means that at the beginning of our two month cycle we will give a "ROUGH" roadmap, and next month we will give you a more refined roadmap/progression update. This way you all can follow a little more closely how things are going.

Our first major internal task is to refine our development cycle. This will happen by us giving more time to debug at the end of the month. We will see how that goes and then fine tune on the next cycle. Our goal is to have all the content released to be playable, not to have a bug free build of course.

Rough Roadmap

• - Terra content
  • - Poison Ivy content
  • - Blackfire/Starfire content
  • - Killer Frost content
  • - Harley content
  • - Raven content
  • - Misc content with older characters
  • - Content from last dev cycle that didn't get implemented
  • - Looking to rebuild Harley
  • - Looking into other old characters as well, uncertain to what extent.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
News from :

So as we have stated previously, we want to be more transparent on the direction of the builds moving forward. This means that at the beginning of our two month cycle we will give a "ROUGH" roadmap, and next month we will give you a more refined roadmap/progression update. This way you all can follow a little more closely how things are going.

Our first major internal task is to refine our development cycle. This will happen by us giving more time to debug at the end of the month. We will see how that goes and then fine tune on the next cycle. Our goal is to have all the content released to be playable, not to have a bug free build of course.

Rough Roadmap

• - Terra content
  • - Poison Ivy content
  • - Blackfire/Starfire content
  • - Killer Frost content
  • - Harley content
  • - Raven content
  • - Misc content with older characters
  • - Content from last dev cycle that didn't get implemented
  • - Looking to rebuild Harley
  • - Looking into other old characters as well, uncertain to what extent.
Hype intensifies :eazyHype:

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes