d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
Hype intensifies :eazyHype:
thats for sure. i think the most important thing they could do is fix the saves so that when there is an update you dont need to start all over. maybe they did that already but i know some of these updates i had to start all over to get the new content.

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
News from :

So as we have stated previously, we want to be more transparent on the direction of the builds moving forward. This means that at the beginning of our two month cycle we will give a "ROUGH" roadmap, and next month we will give you a more refined roadmap/progression update. This way you all can follow a little more closely how things are going.

Our first major internal task is to refine our development cycle. This will happen by us giving more time to debug at the end of the month. We will see how that goes and then fine tune on the next cycle. Our goal is to have all the content released to be playable, not to have a bug free build of course.

Rough Roadmap

• - Terra content
  • - Poison Ivy content
  • - Blackfire/Starfire content
  • - Killer Frost content
  • - Harley content
  • - Raven content
  • - Misc content with older characters
  • - Content from last dev cycle that didn't get implemented
  • - Looking to rebuild Harley
  • - Looking into other old characters as well, uncertain to what extent.
Meh...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
thats for sure. i think the most important thing they could do is fix the saves so that when there is an update you dont need to start all over. maybe they did that already but i know some of these updates i had to start all over to get the new content.
One cannot fix the saves when they the problem to begin with, sadly to allow a better coding they have to be scrapped every once in a while, the best we can ask is for it to last at least a few updates before having to restart.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You guys can ignore everything else in the Road Map. Harley is all you need. It's all I need so thus it's all we need. Just accept it and your lives will be 1000% happier.

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
News from :

• - Terra content
  • - Poison Ivy content
  • - Blackfire/Starfire content
  • - Killer Frost content
  • - Harley content
  • - Raven content
  • - Misc content with older characters
  • - Content from last dev cycle that didn't get implemented
  • - Looking to rebuild Harley
  • - Looking into other old characters as well, uncertain to what extent.
I hope is Mercy new scene

cael

May 3, 2017
has anyone had issues with unlocking killer frost, i got 2-3 scenes i think with roulette but nothing to capture killerfrost yet

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Huh, I thought the Artemis bugs were fixed? Just got to her private-room sex scene and there's no image, just shadows.

Playing 2.12.355, with a fresh save file.

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
I played this game the last time at version 1.4 or so. Is it know possible to fuck Mercy? Last time i play it, Mercy just give you a blowjob.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So I head livewire has a new(ish) scene in the bordello?

How do you trigger that? I've had the two in lex's room an the anal at the club, but after stationing her at the bordello, nothing seems to happen.

edit: Nevermind, it just happened upon entering the monitoring room.
Guess it's a random chance?

Last edited:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Babs and Ivy scissoring, I wasn't expecting that much sexy so soon after an update.:)

Reactions: ponyguy
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes