mielle88

Aug 2, 2017
Its been a while since I replayed the game and i noticed that lex also want what we want that he wants to see how the girls react in the cells and not just a mindless slave thats ready to be fcuked

Reactions: osmann

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm not sure if this question has come up before, is there a way to modify the screen resolution size? For the last 4 updates the game window is too big for my laptop's screen, and I can't seem to change it.
There should be a screen where you choose the resolution and if full screen or not before hooting the game itself.

UpSized

Mar 16, 2018
Mac version seems to crash instantly upon trying to launch it helpppp Ive tried versions 2.1.5 and 2.1.1 and they both didnt work

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Many of the bugs will be addressed tomorrow. Sunset has been sick so his progress at fixing them has been halted a bit. Many of the major bugs will be fixed but Artemis is a huge fucking mess at the moment. First time Unity has outright denied the files he is trying to add. He needs to see what is going on with that so it may or may not be addressed. Everything else is fair game/already fixed and just waiting to be bundled for tomorrow's bug release.

Reivin15

Jul 21, 2017
Does someone knows the save file folder location, have tried to look for it to delete the data but can`t find it anywhere =/
I want to delete all the current saved data to start fresh because of an error with the saves

32BitShifter

May 11, 2017
Edit: I'm dumb and assumed Windows, for other OSes, no idea. Sorry :frown:

Does someone knows the save file folder location, have tried to look for it to delete the data but can`t find it anywhere =/
I want to delete all the current saved data to start fresh because of an error with the saves
The saves are all in the Registry rather than a folder (annoying).
You can clean out the registry entries by opening regedit (win+r 'regedit'), and navigating to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
su_saves_delete.png

Take care not to delete anything else. When you relaunch the game this should be recreated from scratch.

Reactions: FacelessVixen

Reivin15

Jul 21, 2017
Edit: I'm dumb and assumed Windows, for other OSes, no idea. Sorry :frown:

The saves are all in the Registry rather than a folder (annoying).
You can clean out the registry entries by opening regedit (win+r 'regedit'), and navigating to:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited
View attachment 86302

Take care not to delete anything else. When you relaunch the game this should be recreated from scratch.
Thanks!!!

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
HD Asset Pack 12
There is still a lot of stuff missing from the latest build, but I don't want to spend a lot of extra time on the pack for now. I'll work on it a bit more for next month and add a few bonus things. Spending 3-4 days a month on it is really all the time I want to allow for now. -Sunsetriders7

Hey all SF here, dropping the link to the Newest HD Pack

Butcer

Aug 16, 2016
Cant stand these devs, even George Bossuard of Duke Nukem Forever was not this insane with feature creep

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes