Vararth

Sep 21, 2017
The mac version 2.1.5 is not opening, please check it out once! I don't know how to do any test for checking out why it isn't and realise that it takes works so just thought I'd put it out here.

Reactions: mythicbitch

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
The mac version 2.1.5 is not opening, please check it out once! I don't know how to do any test for checking out why it isn't and realise that it takes works so just thought I'd put it out here.
Mac version works like a charm for me.

GeezM

Apr 5, 2018
Do you remember dev's copyrights problem? If I recall correctly it was about 2 years or so ago.

rle68

May 28, 2017
well i have stayed off here for a few days and ran through the update.. yes for me the artemis private room scenes were missing artemis...no big deal he will fix it.. im fine with the rest of it.. he changed mrs martians fuck scene but oh well.. it doesnt require anyone coming in here yelling the sky is falling whatever

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Hmm how to unlock anal Roulette sc guys ????
You can't, yet. That scene was one of the assets (along with the Artemis sex and anal scenes) that are bugged out of the current build. SR7 said today that there will be a bug-fix build coming out this Sunday (4/08).
EDIT: Also the new Asset Pack will be released Sunday, which I have recently discovered was VASTLY underrated, at least by me.

Last edited:

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Anyone else think that after Raven has been subdued if you visit Tala and shes meditating that Raven should be there as well, face shoved in Tala's crotch?

Or alternatively he could just remove all the times you can't talk to people.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Or alternatively he could just remove all the times you can't talk to people.
Personally, I think that should be added in as a cheat-option.
those 'failure' events pad the game out, and that's not always a bad thing, but it's frustrating as hell when you're replaying for the 20th time.

Reactions: osmann

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Personally, I think that should be added in as a cheat-option.
those 'failure' events pad the game out, and that's not always a bad thing, but it's frustrating as hell when you're replaying for the 20th time.
like me. it doesn't need padding now there are 20 people.

what it does need is a cheat list

Audrey has x,y,z
Bat girl has w,x,y,z

etc.

Or at least have the vault show what is missing and not just a vague "locked" on 10 times the available scenes

s333d

Dec 27, 2017
Hey guys, my game freezes everytime I want to change Harley's costume, any known fixes for this particular bug? Found a few posts in this thread with the same problem, but no workaround.

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone know what to do when a character is grayed out and can't be moved? Terra is stuck and cannot be place in dance, strip, or special.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know what to do when a character is grayed out and can't be moved? Terra is stuck and cannot be place in dance, strip, or special.
Is that because she's in the bordello or a cell?

you have to change her device back from cell mode and re upgrade it, it's annyoing

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes