Maruko

Feb 2, 2018
(I don't want to repeat what others may have asked but...) 1) How do you get Terra, cause catwoman won't tell me anything, and neather will roulette. 2) How do you restart the game, I already turned the game off and on again.

Dec 25, 2017
For anyone having issues with Killer Frost content, She doesn't appear in the villain hide out when you free her, instead after you break her out of prison, visit the Glamor Slam each day until you get dialogue scenes from Roulette about Frost. Don't want to spoil the rest so just keep that up and eventually stuff will happen.

Reactions: The Fool of Owari

Azazel6

Oct 13, 2016
people who have been getting black screen try changing screen size when you start the exe. i used to get them until i found a screen size suitable? not sure but it was a fix for me 4 updates ago. I got everything except roulette anal scene, terra unlock and artemis new costume unlock.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
By far the messiest update. I'm still in process of playing but heres my problems:
Artemis' Tigress costume isnt unlocking
Artemis' sprites are missing in Bordello sex and anal scenes
Blackfire's cell strip scenes are always in default costume no matter which costume you're wearing
Roulette doesnt offer anal in prison
Cant unlock Terra. (Some ppl said to talk to catwoman in her office , but for me, there is no option of Terra)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
By far the messiest update. I'm still in process of playing but heres my problems:
Artemis' Tigress costume isnt unlocking
Artemis' sprites are missing in Bordello sex and anal scenes
Blackfire's cell strip scenes are always in default costume no matter which costume you're wearing
Roulette doesnt offer anal in prison
Cant unlock Terra. (Some ppl said to talk to catwoman in her office , but for me, there is no option of Terra)
Are you playing an old save? This update doesn't seem to work well with old saves.
Unlocked artemis tigress outfit. (Just had lex bang her a couple times and changed the nickname.) The tigress outfit can be used in the Glamor Slam but only for the dancing part. If you try any thing else it just puts her back in her default clothes.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well i'm certainly not gonna restart this game. But yeah, i've been playing for a while with my save file
Rule of this game.
Restart every other update or so. It is super monotonous, but that's the best fix. I tried using my old save and got black screens. Started a new file and Boom! Lots of content. (Gallery scenes are bugged for Terra. i.e her special doesn't show in the gallery but works fine in the actual scene.)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Rule of this game.
Restart every other update or so.
I haven't had to restart even once so far. Guess I got lucky. That's a first for me. This update even fixed some problems I had with previous updates. Such as Artemis' background when selecting her in the Bordello or Glamour Slam showing up as locked even though she was unlocked and fully usable in both.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
If anyone finds the registry fix of Terra pls do post it here. I remember my Audrey was perma locked and a helpful registry fix here in the forums led me into unlocking her, so i'm not giving up hope for now

Reactions: X0R

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I haven't had to restart even once so far. Guess I got lucky. That's a first for me. This update even fixed some problems I had with previous updates. Such as Artemis' background when selecting her in the Bordello or Glamour Slam showing up as locked even though she was unlocked and fully usable in both.
That's really weird. I always seem to have to restart every other update.

Reactions: ponyguy
U

User_51567

Not a lot of new Cell content, but at least a little bit.
No new Galatea content so that's kinda:cryingface: .

A lot of private room content for the Bordello(as with the last couple updates)... Have 0.0% interest in the Bordello so that's tough luck for me :p . So lucky people for those who do like it :)
But it seems to me that SunSet personal preference goes to the Bordello as wel, last couple updates had minimal Cell content and Max Bordello.. (I am not blaming him or whatsoever, just what i'm noticing).

But is seems that the coming update(s) will be all around the "older" characters, so i'm having my fingers crossed for Galatea and Harley or at least some more Cell content.:heartcoveredeyes:
Nevertheless, i'm not going to play this update.... NOT because it's bad or something like that, just not worth it to play it again for a dozen hours for those handfull new scenes that i like.. Will wait another couple months.

Reactions: mielle88
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes