mazukou87

Aug 28, 2017
You can use old saves, the process is also automatic so no problems there.

I also agree with everything you said this game is one of the best currently being developed. If I had to point something "bad" about it ,that would probably be the small updates.

However the developer recently annouced that he changed from a montly updates schedule to a bi-montly to create bigger updates with the extra time. How big is something we will find out in April. But from the little info we got things are looking bright for this game.
i thought the last update was the january update.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
i thought the last update was the january update.
you are right. last update was january. SR7 is doing bi-monthly releases starting with this one. So now we get to see what 2 months of progress can do, SATURDAY, SATURDAY, SATURDAY, here at the LEX DOME!

Reactions: Gnutt

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Whats sad is we all know that his "bi-monthly" releases are going to have the same amount of content he was doing with monthly releases even though he said it will have more because they had 2 months to work on it. I'm sure the standard excuses will be used too.

I hope I'm wrong and this update has a lot of content, but we all know it probably doesn't.

theluc

Jun 25, 2017
Guys, its a one man army story with this project. Calculate one month of content and one month of bug fixes, really simple. I don't expect the big update and no one should.

Reactions: osmann and Krull

Gnutt

Mar 3, 2017
any ideas what will be in the update?
Private room bordello for MM and Artemis. Some new Killer Frost stuff I believe, but other than that it's a guess. Blackfire strip scene probably amongst other things. This is the trial run for the new two month cycle and he's being careful not to be over-ambitious. I expect it will be fairly large, but don't expect finished cell content for anyone.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Wonder how many pages you can make of the same questions asked consisting of "When's the new update?"
"How much content will be uploaded?"

Why can't people ask questions about who they would put in game? (obviously would need a DCAU appearance to even be considered.)

What wacky scheme can Lex get into next?

Will everyone irritate him to the point where says "Fuck it. Everyone goes into the Glamor Slam/Bordello."

Reactions: Gnutt

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Since this is the top of a new page, it's worth saying to anyone who skips here and asks:

NEW CONTENT POSTED LAST DAY OF THIS MONTH (MARCH). THEN AGAIN TWO MONTHS AFTER.

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
My suggestion for the game, is a quest line where luthor is actually nice to one of the girls instead of dominating her.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes