Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
So I moved to a new PC win 10 RTX 3000 GPU.
For some reason this stopped working. The process launches but nothing happens.
It just sits there 0 CPU use and 28mb RAM use.

Any ideas?

PS. Where are the saves kept?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
So I moved to a new PC win 10 RTX 3000 GPU.
For some reason this stopped working. The process launches but nothing happens.
It just sits there 0 CPU use and 28mb RAM use.

Any ideas?

PS. Where are the saves kept?
In the registry. Under "Someguy". Be sure to check other unity games can run too.

Xarfaks

Apr 26, 2021
Got IT working was some sort of scaling issue with Nvidia drivers.
Had to switch to GPU from display.

Last edited:

MexPayne

Jan 9, 2019
I'm not against the private room scenes but do they really serve a purpose now that you have sex scenes in cells?
The exhibition scenes make more sense as a crowd is watching them. Just wondering
Agreed. And it's a chore to reset and upgrade the device to move the girls between the cells and private room.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I'm not against the private room scenes but do they really serve a purpose now that you have sex scenes in cells?
The exhibition scenes make more sense as a crowd is watching them. Just wondering
It makes sense in the context of a fresh playthrough, or someone new playing for the first time. I do agree though that they should have prioritized making private room content first instead of skipping ahead to the cells for basically all the girls, though.

Reactions: gnd53

DERurmaster

May 9, 2017
Guys can you pßlease help me, I´m encountering a bug everytime i let Superwoman dance for me.
The game just freezes and I have to restart :c
Really would like to see her content

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Guys can you pßlease help me, I´m encountering a bug everytime i let Superwoman dance for me.
The game just freezes and I have to restart :c
Really would like to see her content
First, please learn how to use the search function. This issue has been discussed and answered many times since the last update.
Second, Superwoman's content hasn't been added yet, the button to access it was added by mistake.
Third, you'll just have to wait patiently like the rest of us to see her content.

maricopordios

Mar 14, 2019
Hey, i never had a reason to write hear, but i have problems with galatea´s titjop and massage scenes, they freeze and even thou i restart the game the problems persist, i know some have post that register is the best way to solve that but i tried that a couple of times with no results, so if someone knows another way or is capable of posting an step by step tutorial that would be apreciated (i kind of dumb for pc things) if this helps for something i have been using the saves that user have been post, i kind of thinking that is one the reasons why i can´t solve this

Reactions: Ssato243

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hey, i never had a reason to write hear, but i have problems with galatea´s titjop and massage scenes, they freeze and even thou i restart the game the problems persist, i know some have post that register is the best way to solve that but i tried that a couple of times with no results, so if someone knows another way or is capable of posting an step by step tutorial that would be apreciated (i kind of dumb for pc things) if this helps for something i have been using the saves that user have been post, i kind of thinking that is one the reasons why i can´t solve this
I've had this problem but only when she's wearing her new supergirl outfit: I think some scenes with that outfit are unimplemented. Having her change to another outfit fixed the issue for me.

DoubleOdd

Oct 14, 2020
I've had this problem but only when she's wearing her new supergirl outfit: I think some scenes with that outfit are unimplemented. Having her change to another outfit fixed the issue for me.
Those titjob scenes with Galatea in the SG outfit aren't in the latest Asset Pack, so this seems most likely...

CORRECTION: I re-checked, and they ARE in the Asset Pack... So it might be a bug.

Raul Op

Jul 29, 2021
I came back after awhile to this game. Boy this game is far from finished. I took a walk on the vault, which by the way, is by far not the glitchiest part. I couldn't even de-stuck giganta to see what the deal was with her, thank god I don't care about here. But from what I gather, lots of characters no one cares about, lots of good CG's but also LOTS of poor or mediocre CG's and almost no content at all. They should remove all the mind break, rape, humiliation tags coss this is now just superhero girls having consensual sex with no resistance whatsoever. Where's the plot? Where's the substenance? After a lot of time, it was good for a couple of hours and I really don't feel like I'll fap to this game in a looong time. Thank god I'm not a patreon. I don't even care about the threats and whatnot, I'm talking about girls. I see there has not been a single exhibition in years and probably will not be for years. Shame, I kinda wanted to see Raven in exhibition. Or wonderwoman. Such a shame, he's a good artist, but by far this delivery is not worth paying for.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I came back after awhile to this game. Boy this game is far from finished. I took a walk on the vault, which by the way, is by far not the glitchiest part. I couldn't even de-stuck giganta to see what the deal was with her, thank god I don't care about here. But from what I gather, lots of characters no one cares about, lots of good CG's but also LOTS of poor or mediocre CG's and almost no content at all. They should remove all the mind break, rape, humiliation tags coss this is now just superhero girls having consensual sex with no resistance whatsoever. Where's the plot? Where's the substenance? After a lot of time, it was good for a couple of hours and I really don't feel like I'll fap to this game in a looong time. Thank god I'm not a patreon. I don't even care about the threats and whatnot, I'm talking about girls. I see there has not been a single exhibition in years and probably will not be for years. Shame, I kinda wanted to see Raven in exhibition. Or wonderwoman. Such a shame, he's a good artist, but by far this delivery is not worth paying for.
Oh yeah, the cumsluts scenes they tried to pass as endings I had forgotten about that!!!
Hah, Unlikely we'll get one this year. Or next. If we get a new cumslut scene of any relevant character (not any security woman, generic maid or copypaste slave) this year, I'll myself join the hordes of cucks on patreon for two months. And even more, if it's a Raven cumslut, I'll even join whatever golden cuck rank tier he has on his patreon. Then again, that'll be when pigs fly, and most probably, after we get the next update of the avatar game.
3b2.gif

Man, we should start covering BOB2 with curse sealing talismans like in fatal frame
1627516730227.png

Reactions: dod123 and Jdhale1
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes