Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Exhibition thing was the best thing about this dumb game and it never gets anything new added to it. Its absolutely all about milking the patrons now

Example, this set was an evenings work with Photoshop and the asset pack, not great sure but can't imagine how much stuff could be churned out with access to all the the assets in the various stages of compilation. Its not hard when all the body types are exactly the same and completely interchangeable (aside from a few)

anyway, this is the ending I want for Lois, to be able to take her from the cell to the exhibition room
THIS made one lonely night a looot more better, thanks man. Eh, it's hard being horny in the army.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
Unpopular opinion, but the animations in the older stuff in this game are really, really bad and it looks better as still images.
I mostly agree, but the one exception that comes to mind for me is the first part of the Tala blowjob scene, not the cumshot, which looks sloppy, but the first part looks pretty great.

Reactions: Testerguy19

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Anyone thinks they should add a kissing Actions too?
On the one hand: Lex kissing the girls? Meh, I can see why some might want to do it but it's just one more thing you have to add to every single female character and will take dozens of updates before it's finally there.

On the other hand: Lex ordering pairs of girls that have lesbian content like Harley/Ivy, Harley/Harley 2, Mercy/Lois, Supergirl/Galatea, Artemis/Cheshire, Artemis/Miss Martian, etc. to kiss would be very, very good, and wouldn't be nearly as much work.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
what happened to the rebuild version?
If memory serves the dev who was working on it left the project after some disagreements over the direction it should take.

I also think it was taking longer than they were expecting and part of that was because they didn't share the games source code (ie the Fungus files) and assets with the dev, so he had to scrape the assets himself and rework all the logic/dialogue from scratch by going through the game by hand.

Reactions: Ssato243

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
If memory serves the dev who was working on it left the project after some disagreements over the direction it should take.

I also think it was taking longer than they were expecting and part of that was because they didn't share the games source code (ie the Fungus files) and assets with the dev, so he had to scrape the assets himself and rework all the logic/dialogue from scratch by going through the game by hand.
damm

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
when IS the next update?
Estimated guess? Since they've gone over every-time recently? I'd say anywhere from late-September to mid October.

If it was on time-ish? Mid September.
Early? (I'm holding in a laugh) Beginning of September.

Definitely lean towards 3rd week of September to mid October at best though.
Though obviously I would be thrilled if it was earlier and I'm wrong, lol.

Reactions: KaiserST

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Estimated guess? Since they've gone over every-time recently? I'd say anywhere from late-September to mid October.

If it was on time-ish? Mid September.
Early? (I'm holding in a laugh) Beginning of September.

Definitely lean towards 3rd week of September to mid October at best though.
Though obviously I would be thrilled if it was earlier and I'm wrong, lol.
Wait, did they officially move to three months? As two months since the last update is in around four weeks. Late would be mid September, October would be two months past the release window. SU's release schedule is pretty borked, but it isn't that borked.

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Wait, did they officially move to three months? As two months since the last update is in around four weeks. Late would be mid September, October would be two months past the release window. SU's release schedule is pretty borked, but it isn't that borked.
2 Months would mean early september since the last release was the end of June. (I'll be surprised out of my mind if it's out before September....)

But since they ALWAYS delay it at least a week or 2 or in at least one case more thats why I'm saying I'm expecting end of september or sometime in october.

I have verrrrrrry little faith in them being on time, if you hadn't noticed.

I would not mind being proved wrong, I'd like that.

I tend to expect the worst, then if it doesn't happen, I'm happy. If the worst does happen, I'm generally not too surprised or worried because I expected it. (In IRL too).
There's probably some weird psychological thing in that.... oh well.

Last edited:

Sauceden

Oct 26, 2017
Am I the only one who's having his game stuck when clicking on "Galatea TitJob"? Game freezes and nothing happens :(

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes