Viressa

May 24, 2018
Am I the only one who's having his game stuck when clicking on "Galatea TitJob"? Game freezes and nothing happens :(
Is she wearing the Supergirl outfit? Try changing her out of that. It's a known bug that titjob + sg outfit causes freezes.

Tallmilk

Feb 20, 2021
Is there a reason that this has an animated tag? I am a couple hours into the game and the only thing close to an animation is a jpg moving in and out of frame.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is there a reason that this has an animated tag? I am a couple hours into the game and the only thing close to an animation is a jpg moving in and out of frame.
Theres different forms of animation, picture book and more detailed ones. The more detail animated bits are here and there (Mercy, Lois, Livewire, Roulette) Harley used to have a piece but it got taken out for this release.

Sauceden

Oct 26, 2017
Is she wearing the Supergirl outfit? Try changing her out of that. It's a known bug that titjob + sg outfit causes freezes.
Well, tried each outfit change, problem occurres at every outfit sadly :( i also tried restarting game right after outfit change/save ect. nothing worked

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
With a new season of Young Justice coming out at some point in the near(-ish) future, do we think that that's going to add some more fodder for this game?

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
With a new season of Young Justice coming out at some point in the near(-ish) future, do we think that that's going to add some more fodder for this game?
Of all the Young Justice girls I think Cassie Sandmark is the most likely to be added. Recently he's said he doesn't like focusing on completion updates (implying it drains his motivation etc) So maybe expect bits here and there for the following releases.
dek799d-042fa7e9-52b9-4b74-8490-147756f9af98.jpg

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Of all the Young Justice girls I think Cassie Sandmark is the most likely to be added. Recently he's said he doesn't like focusing on completion updates (implying it drains his motivation etc) So maybe expect bits here and there for the following releases.
View attachment 1334412
I'd definitely love to see Cassie added to game. Donna Troy too - to get the set of Wonder Girls - though I'm not sure Donna has enough notable enough animated appearances.

I'm hoping a new season might give us a better look at some character in both costumes and civvies - like Spoiler, Orphan etc. It seems like he doesn't like designing from scratch - so more designs to draw from hopefully means more potential.

Reactions: jakagami

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'd definitely love to see Cassie added to game. Donna Troy too - to get the set of Wonder Girls - though I'm not sure Donna has enough notable enough animated appearances.

I'm hoping a new season might give us a better look at some character in both costumes and civvies - like Spoiler, Orphan etc. It seems like he doesn't like designing from scratch - so more designs to draw from hopefully means more potential.
Yeah we were talking about how bad season 2 and 3 are. I'm not expecting much from it but maybe it'll be better than season 3 (though I shouldn't put my hopes up that high). Apparently they are trying to scale back for the next season (and another timeskip). In terms of designing from scratch, arguably he did for Crush and Rose Wilson.

Reactions: Cyberious and MMIB

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
Yeah we were talking about how bad season 2 and 3 are. I'm not expecting much from it but maybe it'll be better than season 3 (though I shouldn't put my hopes up that high). Apparently they are trying to scale back for the next season (and another timeskip). In terms of designing from scratch, arguably he did for Crush and Rose Wilson.
That's fair on Crush and Rose. I guess it's just a matter of who he's interested in enough to to put the work into.

Reactions: Henshinvolt

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
With all the fan created content in this thread, has anyone even tried modding? I'm sure GS would be jealous and hate it, but at this point i feel like it's been long enough and to let people build what they're looking for themselves.

Reactions: hahahacker

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
With all the fan created content in this thread, has anyone even tried modding? I'm sure GS would be jealous and hate it, but at this point i feel like it's been long enough and to let people build what they're looking for themselves.
Modifying the version SR7 is doing is a bit difficult (he used Fungus in its early stages). There's a reason why there's odd bugs in the builds etc.
Someone did recently mod the Lois default portrait to this.
unknown.png

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Recently he's said he doesn't like focusing on completion updates (implying it drains his motivation etc)
That makes it sound like he doesn't want to ever complete the game. Although I suppose that would explain a lot.
You know I never actually watched YJ, mostly because they didn't get Kevin Conroy for Batman. Is the show worth watching?

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
The biggest effort I've ever seen was this guy: https://f95zone.to/threads/something-trainer-v0-2f-mr-placeholder.25819/

People always say they can do better job but nothing ever comes of it and we all end up back here waiting for the next update.

You know I never actually watched YJ, mostly because they didn't get Kevin Conroy for Batman. Is the show worth watching?
Season one is great. Season two is average. Season three is bad and the quality of the animation and design takes a huge hit.

SpaghettiFor2

Jun 22, 2018
That makes it sound like he doesn't want to ever complete the game. Although I suppose that would explain a lot.

The general consensus is that the first season is good, the 2nd is mediocre to bad, and the 3rd is really bad. My personal take: watch it anyways if you like DC tv shows. The first season is really good at forming connections between the characters, and most are really likable. I didn't care much for the 2nd season, but it introduced some really cool characters. The third, however, has a pretty bad plot, with the occasional really good subplot mixed in, but so many of the characters are obviously just for pandering, or are generally unlikable. (One more thing I should mention, the main heroes of the Justice League barely appear in the show after the first season).

If you end up watching it, and liking it, you might be happy to learn that a 4th season is premiering in mid-late October.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think it's mostly burnout due to drawing the same character every day for a whole month, regardless, I do have the impression that his art does get better in stand-alone scenes than in completion grind effort.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes