Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
That makes it sound like he doesn't want to ever complete the game. Although I suppose that would explain a lot.

You know I never actually watched YJ, mostly because they didn't get Kevin Conroy for Batman. Is the show worth watching?
Yeah it's been stated but he doesn't like drawing the same character over and over.

Season 1 is nice, I think you'll appreciate Cheshire, Artemis and Ms Martian more if you watch that. Season 2 is bad soap opera level stuff. Season 3 was a weird pandering show in regards to showing a character for 2 minutes then moving on and referencing political stuff that was happening in 2017 - 2019 (while characters act out of character).
Cassie and Jessica Cruz.
Well, I was talking about Young Justice but maybe knowing SR7's tastes he might be more tempted to add someone like Katma Tui (for a green lantern).
Katma_Tui.png

Reactions: nekkromenzer

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Full save for 2.3.2.
All the new scenes, alphabetical order cells

Extract the archive, double click the .reg file to import saves. Beware, this will replace your current saves for the slot 1.
Is there a way to rename the variables to make it work for slot 2?
I tried it with just renaming all the Slot1 => Slot2 but it still somehow does not see these values as "correct" as I had a day 3 save in slot 2 and that is what is always loaded after I import it...

ThiccN!gga69

Aug 30, 2019
This tbh^
The amount of bugs/gliches or whatever in this game is so fucking annoying.
As if the fact that you can't play on mobile and have to repeat the same event x or xx times to unlock all scenes is not enough.
I don't know if I got through the scenes the game displays as "locked" or not because even if I did some of them will still appear as locked :FacePalm:
This is what made me give up on this game.
MADAO!

• Sad
Reactions: Anmitsu
Feb 5, 2018
Has he mentioned who will be getting content this time? It has to be WW's turn to get some at this point, seriously. That jail scene was major blue ball bait.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Has he mentioned who will be getting content this time? It has to be WW's turn to get some at this point, seriously. That jail scene was major blue ball bait.
Expect Zee to be completed before WW (cell wise)
So its "confirmed" for September ? It's so confusing at this point that i don't even remember if the last update was June or early July lol
Nothing confirmed but yeah expect that but if he takes 3 months expect October though I imagine he's going to try and get it out in an expansion for the Halloween event or he may do the Christmas event in Bialya (for the end of 2021)? depending on how much he's got planned and prepared.

raptorK

Feb 21, 2020
I can't get the mac verison to run on Sierra for 2.3.2 (It jumps up and down when it opens, then it stops and nothing happens), 2.2.6 works fine though

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Expect Zee to be completed before WW (cell wise)

Nothing confirmed but yeah expect that but if he takes 3 months expect October though I imagine he's going to try and get it out in an expansion for the Halloween event or he may do the Christmas event in Bialya (for the end of 2021)? depending on how much he's got planned and prepared.
What's the reason for that? He does not like Wonder Woman?

Jul 12, 2021
I apologize if this was answered already, but how do you activate the killer frost henchwomen scenes? I've tried with a new file and still can't figure out how to activate it. Thanks to anyone who can help me.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
What's the reason for that? He does not like Wonder Woman?
Wonder Woman is the most complex cell. It already having started makes it a bit more complicated too. There's more moving parts to WW etc (earrings etc). It's a similar reason for why Mercy has not been done yet too (plus possible outdated code).
I apologize if this was answered already, but how do you activate the killer frost henchwomen scenes? I've tried with a new file and still can't figure out how to activate it. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
I know these scenes have issues etc. Normally just visiting Killer Frost will activate them. I don't think you need to change your henchwoman. I know he said he fixed the KillerFrost recentlyish. Not sure if that is the case, haven't checked it in awhile.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes