Jul 12, 2021
I know these scenes have issues etc. Normally just visiting Killer Frost will activate them. I don't think you need to change your henchwoman. I know he said he fixed the KillerFrost recentlyish. Not sure if that is the case, haven't checked it in awhile.
Yeah, I read in the changelog that he fixed it and it required a new game. I'm thinking that because I used the cheat menu to unlock her and everything it caused a glitch again. I'll go through one more time only cheating to get money and see if that makes it activate.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Who is watching his streams? If possible, someone could voice interesting words about the next update from the developer in this thread in the last broadcast
It's Batgirl x Supergirl.Actually the other way around-Supergirl is on top.
Batgirl is licking Supergirl's pussy.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone having problems with Superwoman Dance scene?
yep whenever I choose that nothing happens and you can't do anything so I have to restart the game. From what I've read in the previous pages there is no dance scene so that's why the game acts like that

Reactions: KaiserST

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
Any particular examples?
The kasnia guards, crush, huntress and black canary have also really uninteresting scenes, Maxima's servants that are made of copy paste. The most recent Audrey is designed like some SR7 copycat. And how about almost all of the years long halloween event where he basically dressed up a ton of hot characters into nobody's fetish. We wanted Harls and Ravs, but Ronald McDonald? The girl from crazy adams? Who the f wanted that? And those are just the main examples. The real problem is that he is obviously so focused in prolonging this game that he wastes efforts in characters nobody wants and he wants to give as little as possible, the lack of quality in parts of others is almost palpable. For example, Volcana, if I recall correctly, her expression is good, and some features or poses as well during sex, yet her design is so lazy you can tell right away she's a filler character. Like a common character drop in this game.
Why am I even bothering writing this, the intention of the question wasn't to bring forth feedback but to discredit criticism.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes