lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Lol i post a few months she will be a great character to add in the game and they add her!!!
now add lana long for some lesbian action for lex :love: :love: :love:

jwalker1337

Aug 25, 2020
Damn. Not even any blackfire stuff? That's the only bit that makes Starfire different from every other cell girl. (And even then not *every* other, but at least a little different.)
That's not even the worst part, it's way he said that, like we should be grateful he didn't just remove her other costumes. He gives people the bare minimum and expects them to be happy. I can't believe people pay for this shit.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Fuck me. Yet another reason to regret being forced to reformat my PC. Does anyone have a save up to the previous update?

SenatorSpoon

Mar 5, 2021
Does anyone know how I can progress with Darci? I saw a scene exposing his new cybernetic body, but then every time I go to the "robotic" part of the laboratory, the same scene repeats. Can someone tell me how to progress? Thank you.
she should be in a cell now

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Well, in fact I did not understand that after the scene or I saw his new body, she was transferred to a cell. Thank you to those who have answered me, all the same.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes