zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Remember Darci, that strange supermodel that appeared in one episode of Superman and one episode of Static Shock? No? Well, Sunsetriders7 did.

Jesus, he really is going to adapt every girl from the DCAU, the absolute madman!

You can tell Gunsmoke is a really dedicated fan of the old DCAU cartoons, a lot of these more minor characters I can't even remember. Like, Audrey only ever showed up in one episode. I'm all for it, I hope more minor or less known characters get some love. My personal hope is that Ro from Zeta Project eventually shows up (nevermind that she's not born yet, I'm sure there can be time travel or something!)
You're right, it's easy to forget that Audrey was a one-episode character considering how much content she has in the game (and there's still more to come).

I am certain they'll bring out time travel in future updates. It's definitely happening before they do Marvel girls (that would probably be its own game anyway.)

Time travel gives you the Dee Dees, Dana, Melanie, Queen, Inque, Curare, Aquagirl, Max, Ro, ...

The Dee Dees would be pretty popular, I'm sure. Ro is rather obscure and less likely, but if Sunset likes her then she could be added next update if he feels like it. She's very cute so I wouldn't complain!
My personal dream addition for time travel would be from Batman Beyond. An on-model Max would be very fun to play with.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any way to get fast text in this game like in renpy? Holy shit waiting for text to scroll is slow. Feel like the scroll speed is designed for a sslllooowwww ass reader.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
What warrants the use of 10 GB disk space for a purely drawn game???

And, how about making a compressed release for us who would never ever spend so much space on drawn CG?

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Why Darci Mason? she only made an appearance in 2 shows one episode each.... While Wonder woman is in every episode of justice league animated series and other shows and movies.... Wonder woman needs new Contact.

Reactions: kamibell

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I thought we would get a Threesome with the two sisters...
Not a bad update though,
It's what they were advertising in the Patreon posts. What with "Bringing them together" Yin Yang nonsense.
Definitely misleading. Not sure if on purpose or if Sunset couldn't get the code to work and said fuck it, as has happened before.
But if the latter is true, it's funny that he took forever to release this update and still had to cut content.

mr.animetits

Aug 14, 2019
For any who dont know how to unlock darci. you go to the lab and keep doing the robotics till nothing new pops up then go to the villan hide out where youll meet her, then go back to robotics and keep doing it till she gets put in a cell if it doesn't advance check the villan hide out again and the go back to robotics

Reactions: GiornoX

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone know how (or if) you can get the Mercy "youth" jean shorts and tanktop animation in vault ? The one where she first meets Lex Luther?

Also how hard would it be to make that an outfit choice for Mercy (asking from a nuts and bolts persective, i have no idea how this stuff works. )

Reactions: RRSN

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Remember Darci, that strange supermodel that appeared in one episode of Superman and one episode of Static Shock? No? Well, Sunsetriders7 did.

Jesus, he really is going to adapt every girl from the DCAU, the absolute madman!

You're right, it's easy to forget that Audrey was a one-episode character considering how much content she has in the game (and there's still more to come).

I am certain they'll bring out time travel in future updates. It's definitely happening before they do Marvel girls (that would probably be its own game anyway.)

Time travel gives you the Dee Dees, Dana, Melanie, Queen, Inque, Curare, Aquagirl, Max, Ro, ...

The Dee Dees would be pretty popular, I'm sure. Ro is rather obscure and less likely, but if Sunset likes her then she could be added next update if he feels like it. She's very cute so I wouldn't complain!
My personal dream addition for time travel would be from Batman Beyond. An on-model Max would be very fun to play with.
Meanwhile we are still missing Fire from JLU...

Reactions: Cuck man
4.00 star(s) 157 Votes