SparkCarrot

Dec 5, 2017
I have a question, i am stupid or there is not any music on this game? and if it is music or sound, can you tell me how to activate? Thanks.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Why Darci Mason? she only made an appearance in 2 shows one episode each.... While Wonder woman is in every episode of justice league animated series and other shows and movies.... Wonder woman needs new Contact.
You pretty much answered the question , WW is very popular, he's holding her to be one of the last girls, probably november/december or later

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
In my honest opinion those leash scenes in MB and Streets are pretty boring, if only we had some interaction with customers in MB something like that,then maybe they would be interesting, the latest updates brought much better and more varied art is not hard to do this.

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
So, Darci is obtained by hiring her from the legion base? I've been 16 times and she hasn't appeared.
you should go robotic lab first. Until lab completed, go hideout. you will see Darci and toyman ,finally go robot lab few times, Darci 's cell will unlock

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
What's that new Patreon entry's supposed to mean? That there was another planned update at the end of this month? What's supposed to be in it?

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
is artemis glitched for anyone else, I go to her cell after unlocking it and when I try talking to her the ui vanishes and I can't do anything and have to close the game and restart it.

George Ambers

Jul 24, 2018
could anyone hook me up with a mac save? i had issues getting the app to open on my new mac(big sur) and for some reason my .plist from my old system doesnt show saves in game. i appreciate it

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes