Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Just because everyone is expecting WW to be the last,to troll us he can keep Zatanna instead.
No matter the order we get them I want Wonder Woman's update to be something like this
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman+Superwoman
Wonder Woman+Audrey
Wonder Woman+Circe
Wonder Woman+Cheetah
You forgot WW + Giganta.

Reactions: armion82

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Darci and Starfire slut costumes is what i like to see, i waited literally years for slut costumes for Canary and Huntress, the first one was ok, but huntress was fucking disapointing lol

Remove Blackfire from the Henchwoman position if you have her selected
That's funny. Cause I love Huntress's slut outfit.

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
Why is there such a high demand for WW content? Every page I scrolled had at least 1 person asking her content.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Well that update was unexpected, but in a good way even if the posts leading to it were quite misleading...

Just finished playing the new stuff and my thoughts will be in the spoiler below as usual.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy here.

Reasonable amount of content with good quality + reduced delays + misleading teasers = pretty decent overall. 8/10

anyone has a savedata?

Look at the previous pages, don't be lazy.

Why is there such a high demand for WW content? Every page I scrolled had at least 1 person asking her content.

Well she is pretty popular, but yes the begging got old really fast.

That's funny. Cause I love Huntress's slut outfit.

Different opinions, absolute normal, can't say I'm a big fan, but I apreciatte the theme SR7 was aiming for.

Here are all new scenes from the update

Can you update my friend?
Someone posted a updated save a few pages back, go search it, also avoid doubleposting, the mods hate that.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Well that update was unexpected, but in a good way even if the posts leading to it were quite misleading...

Just finished playing the new stuff and my thoughts will be in the spoiler below as usual.

For the lazy here.

Reasonable amount of content with good quality + reduced delays + misleading teasers = pretty decent overall. 8/10

Look at the previous pages, don't be lazy.

Well she is pretty popular, but yes the begging got old really fast.

Different opinions, absolute normal, can't say I'm a big fan, but I apreciatte the theme SR7 was aiming for.

Here are all new scenes from the update

Someone posted a updated save a few pages back, go search it, also avoid doubleposting, the mods hate that.
I'm telling you now. Since Darci name dropped her, I want Lana Lang and her sweet pootang. Lex is about to write a song about her so hopefully she shakes hands with his Wang. SEX LUTHOR

Vilh

Dec 5, 2019
Hey, i can't seem to find the tutorial for loading a save file on windows. Any helping hand?

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Just because everyone is expecting WW to be the last,to troll us he can keep Zatanna instead.
No matter the order we get them I want Wonder Woman's update to be something like this
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman+Superwoman
Wonder Woman+Audrey
Wonder Woman+Circe
Wonder Woman+Cheetah
It's true that an update on Wonder Woman it would be fine, it's the only heroine that can be kept prisoner who does not yet have sex scenes, all the others now have that Starfire and Blackfire have had their update.

The only exception is Superwoman (the alternative version of Wonder Woman), and Audrey that can be kept who has no scenes in her cell apart from striptease, dance and spanking scenes.

I hope it will also end up being entitled to new scenes, that we are not limited to the scenes we can have in Kasnia.

Otherwise in the characters who do not have sexual scenes, there is still Zatanna and Catwoman.

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes